what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's really coming along.

Time to paint the wheels, so I had to take them off. The only spares I had laying around where the drag wheels for the ranger... now I kinda want to take it to the track. lol

Comment

• The car is looking good. It’s hard to believe it’s the same car. If you get the chassis reinforced hopefully it’ll last.

Comment

• the car is getting really close! the heat has kicked my butt, and kept me from finishing it quickly but little by little its getting there. I have three of the BBS wheels painted and ready to go back on, but it does look fun on the welds. But she sure isn't worth dragracing. lol
        All I have left is the doors, I have to repaint the meatballs and redo the #9. I'm also thinging of doing black pinstriping where the colors meet, what do y'all think?

Comment

• If you have it in you, the black pin striping and a black pinstripe around the meatballs would look really good. Photos of orange wheels now! Wheels or GTFO!

Comment

• did a quick photoshop with the black stripe and some sponsor logos I need to make. I really like the black on there.

Comment

• Yes the black is awesome.

Comment

• How’s the paint holding up? I’ve got a beater crown vic that could use a paint job

Comment

• here's the last picture before the repaint. it wasn't so bad but was beat up from the offroading.

Here's the new paint. as it sits now. I haven't gone offroad with it yet, but it seems strong. The best part of the new paint is if it does chip or scratch it will be easy to fix with a rattle can.

Comment

• took a while to get this one out but I finally did. It was a 1.3 mile track and a ton of fun.

Comment

• Hell yeah! That was fun. I'm sad I missed that one, but I will be there before the end of the season, I think. I found out they race one hour closer to me every month, all year long. And I need to see about making a course more local to me too. My new car may suck, it may be fast; I have no idea.

Comment

• Hell. Yes.

Comment

• Yes ypu've all seen the paint already, but it's still a fun short video. Please let me know if y'all like this format.

Comment

• she's come a long way. and amazingly is still in one piece.

Comment

• The torque boxes just called. They do not agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                The torque boxes just called. They do not agree.
                                still holding strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X