Uncle Ted meets bummers goons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Ted meets bummers goons

Uncle Ted has a hot date with Big Brother today. Ted Nugent, who has made a flurry of statements in recent days about Democrats and President Barack Obama, says he has been asked to sit down with members of the Secret Service today, the Blaze reports.

The Michigan native got himself noticed over the weekend while he was speaking at a National Rifle Association convention in St. Louis. Among his attention-grabbing lines was this one: "We need to ride into the battlefield and chop their heads off in November."

Later, the "Cat Scratch Fever" rocker made the media rounds to defend his opinions, pump up presumptive 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, promote firearms activism and bash the Demmies.

On Wednesday morning, while appearing on Glenn Beck's radio program, Nugent said that he'll be meeting with the Secret Service today but that there's nothing for him to fear because he doesn't "waste breath threatening."

"We're going to have a little barbecue get-together," he said. "I'm not trying to diminish the seriousness of this, because if the Secret Service are doing it, they are serious. They are dedicated and I will be as polite and supportive as I possibly can be, which will be thoroughly."

Maybe he should have went out and picked them up some hookers.

Hmm wonder why they didn't question Barry about telling Mexicans (literally) to punish his enemies and to get in the faces of Republicans and to bring guns to fights?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The "Nuge" is not someone you want to get into a verbal sparing match with. The man knows what he's talking about and how to word his statements.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
        The "Nuge" is not someone you want to get into a verbal sparing match with. The man knows what he's talking about and how to word his statements.
        Doesn't really matter when you're discussing something with someone who has a monopoly of force and can imprison you for life with trumped up charges. If Barry said to bring him in, what's the best he can do? Take out those agents only to be hunted down by the rest of them?

Edit: I've sat down with the man and he let those of us vets who were there play with his modified 10mm MP5.

Comment

Didn't a democrat say something similar last year about arrows or heads off? Nothing happened to them?

Comment

Uncle Ted?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Doesn't really matter when you're discussing something with someone who has a monopoly of force and can imprison you for life with trumped up charges. If Barry said to bring him in, what's the best he can do? Take out those agents only to be hunted down by the rest of them?

Edit: I've sat down with the man and he let those of us vets who were there play with his modified 10mm MP5.
              Touche salesman
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Uncle Ted is wild I read his last book, pretty good for stuff and some way out there stuff too. The man has always been very passionate and outspoken for his beliefs.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I love living on 600 acres and killing my food. hehehehehe

Wish fucking gators were not protected because if one more gets one of my buddies calfs, its gonna be fuckin open season and we be havin gator burgers!!!!!

Uncle Ted for president!
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

As a marine, I have no sympathy for that draft dodging piece of shit.
                    Slow moving projects
                    1964 C10 350/700r4
                    1992 LX 5.0

Comment

I really can't blame anyone who dodged the draft to get out of Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I really can't blame anyone who dodged the draft to get out of Vietnam.
                        I can. You enjoy the liberties of the country so when you're called up to pay for it, you should be man enough to head out

Comment

shit, i think i would have dodged it as well..
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                            shit, i think i would have dodged it as well..
                            Which is why we only have .45% of Americans actually bleeding and sacrificing for the safety and freedom of the 99.55%

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Which is why we only have .45% of Americans actually bleeding and sacrificing for the safety and freedom of the 99.55%
                              No disrespect to you or your service but how much longer do you feel these liberties you have fought for will be around?

How much longer do you think the wars we fight will be for OUR freedom and not the freedom of another country?
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X