• Show
Clear All

call Ozzy Osbourne

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      SSJunk has bat problems...
      bastard.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's mating season if I recall correctly. A friend of mine has a few hanging around her porch. She said something about it's mating season, and the different species of bats seek out groups of the same species during mating season, to breed. She's building a couple of bat houses in her yard to give them a place to do their thing, away from her porch. I say leave them alone. They aren't hurting you.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah I'll leave them alone, I'm not one to upset nature. They just appear hostile at times, flying in very close. Anything that kills insects, especially mosquitos, is cool in my book. I've got several generations of lizards all over my house that definitely keep the bugs to a minimum.

I can't identify it, but it's definitely a bat. I do have dogs so I will get them current on their rabbies this week.

Comment

Bat+ acting funny= rabies----->rabies= fatal------> you can't feel bat bites=========== DEATH.
            2012 GT500

Comment

I accidentally killed a bat with a golf club. True story.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                I accidentally killed a bat with a golf club. True story.
                damn!
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  It's mating season if I recall correctly. A friend of mine has a few hanging around her porch. She said something about it's mating season, and the different species of bats seek out groups of the same species during mating season, to breed. She's building a couple of bat houses in her yard to give them a place to do their thing, away from her porch. I say leave them alone. They aren't hurting you.
                  She sounds fun.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Bats are cool and beneficial, and they're one of the very best things to combat mosquitos. In some places, people put out bat houses to attract them for that reason.

<--------Bat house owner
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      That is unusual behavior for a bat. I live out in the country, so I have them around, but they are usually very shy. I recommend this.....

No, you need a batminton racket

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        <--------Bat house owner
                        Sweet! Did you buy it locally, make it, or what? Do you have any tenants? I've heard if you put them out they will almost certainly show up. I'd like to do this, but haven't really looked at where to get the right houses.

Comment

google bat house plans

Comment

After 2 divorces.............I am bat fucking free.

Comment

Sweet! Did you buy it locally, make it, or what? Do you have any tenants? I've heard if you put them out they will almost certainly show up. I'd like to do this, but haven't really looked at where to get the right houses.
                              Bat Conservation Internantional has them on their website. You can build them or buy them already assembled. They might even have the plans for sale if you wanna buy the materials local.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                              George Orwell

Comment

Bats are cool and beneficial, and they're one of the very best things to combat mosquitos. In some places, people put out bat houses to attract them for that reason.
                                This.

Some people try very hard to homestead bats in their yards. Nothing to really worry about other than being creepy.

David

Comment

Working...
                                X