try and out run the cops'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try and out run the cops'

What a way to piss away money. I guess they got more than they need.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
      I guess you have never heard of the the oil underneath that pays them these royalties? They print money over there.

Comment

I think it's a slick move, really.

If you're positioning yourself as the most bad-ass, richest, luxurious and elegant place on earth... literally all of that... and you want the richest of the world all over to visit and spend shit loads of money or invest into your business and cultural outputs, what's more of an excessive way to carry forward that image via worldwide social media and internet presence than a ballin' outta control fleet of police cars?

Image, image, image. They executed well.

BTW I am pretty sure several of those cars are on loan and/or donated by others. I would imagine the donors want to put forth the very ideals and standards I listed above.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Cool as fuck. Why the hell not?

Comment

Ad that to the Lamborghini and slr versions also. In a country where these cars are then norm from the public you can't be rolling in a tahoe and expect to be taken seriously

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Not only that think of the cars theyll be trying to catch
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                Some departments get them from confiscating all of some ones shit! Costs the taxpayers nothing. Well, all but one.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Some departments get them from confiscating all of some ones shit! Costs the taxpayers nothing. Well, all but one.

Until it needs new tires.

Comment

like lotto winners that run out and buy vehicles they think they can now afford.

the maintenance on those cars if they were beat on like a normal cruiser would be unreal.

at auction they are miled out and have two hundred thousand hours on them. killer deals to be had broseph!

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      like lotto winners that run out and buy vehicles they think they can now afford.

the maintenance on those cars if they were beat on like a normal cruiser would be unreal.

at auction they are miled out and have two hundred thousand hours on them. killer deals to be had broseph!
                      Not to discount the cost of maintenance, but do you honestly think any of these cars will be on any sort of regular patrol? This is nothing more than a PR stunt.

Comment

I just put in my app.

Comment

i was more so headed in the direction to when a local department snags one as mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post

Imagine going to a dubai police auction
                            WH

Comment

Here's the police helicopter.

Comment

Working...
                              X