making a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a murderer

Anyone else watching this on netflix?? Pretty fucked up how they are doing this guy, I'm on episode 3

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

I finished it last week, the corruption shown in that show is not that uncommon either, scary
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Leah got me turned on to it. Horrible corruption, and makes you wonder how often that happened/s.

Comment

I watched the first episode last night. I definitely will watch the whole series. Shit is already stinking to high heaven after one episode.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I watched the first episode last night. I definitely will watch the whole series. Shit is already stinking to high heaven after one episode.
          Just wait...

Comment

I just can't understand how the government can be fucked up as well, I know the county could do all that crap but shouldn't the FBI have seen some of the shady crap that was going on?

Comment

I think he did it and the cops just put alittle extra evidence on top to make sure it sticks this time. Happens a hundred times a day.
              sigpic

Comment

Episode 3 will make you want to murder people. Great show.

I think he did it, and there is evidence that the documentary did not present. It is a horrific story, from all aspects. There isn't a doubt in my mind that the police planted and manufactured evidence to help secure a conviction though. This happens all across America every single day.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Episode 3 will make you want to murder people. Great show.

I think he did it, and there is evidence that the documentary did not present. It is a horrific story, from all aspects. There isn't a doubt in my mind that the police planted and manufactured evidence to help secure a conviction though. This happens all across America every single day.
                  I hope not but I am not that naïve to believe it doesn't. I would absolutely slap the fuck out of someone if I thought they were tampering with something to get a conviction. If I get the conviction on solid evidence then great. If I don't get the conviction it doesn't affect me one bit, unless I screwed something up and made a error. I am then hard on myself but really, if a guy gets off, so be it. It is not my job to make sure a guy gets time just because I think he's guilty. It is my job to collect the evidence, write what I was told, and present it to a judge or jury to make the decision. Some people take this job too personally.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I just don't see the smoking gun to say he did it

Comment

And what I think is even more fucked up is how they did his nephew

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                        And what I think is even more fucked up is how they did his nephew
                        yea well, the best place for that kid is prison so he cannot reproduce.

Comment

Lmao yea.. I don't see how he stood trial. He must just be on the verge of completely handicapped. He was in special ed and the cops are there feeding him lines. They obviously knew he was retarded.

If the cops did do everything that's some straight up gangsta shit.
                          sigpic

Comment

Incredible story.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              I hope not but I am not that naïve to believe it doesn't. I would absolutely slap the fuck out of someone if I thought they were tampering with something to get a conviction. If I get the conviction on solid evidence then great. If I don't get the conviction it doesn't affect me one bit, unless I screwed something up and made a error. I am then hard on myself but really, if a guy gets off, so be it. It is not my job to make sure a guy gets time just because I think he's guilty. It is my job to collect the evidence, write what I was told, and present it to a judge or jury to make the decision. Some people take this job too personally.

Have you watched the series? I'm interested to hear your thoughts.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X