making a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    I made it 15 minutes into the first episode and got bored, I don't see the hype.
    maybe you'd enjoy it more if it was hosted by Pitbull?

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        Going to start it tonight.

Another good flick is the 80s documentary called the Thin Blue Line. One of our good family friends did Randall Adams appeal and got him of death row and eventually released. It shows some good corruption of Dallas PD and the DAs office.
        Mulder has or had a picture from a magazine article about Mr Adams hanging on his office wall or maybe it was about the movie made about Mr Adams; I do not remember for sure. He likes to say that any mother fucker can send a guilty man to death row but you have to be a real bad ass to get a conviction on an innocent man.

Mulder and the ADAs who worked under him would do anything under the sun to get a conviction including forcing a witness to perjure themselves or just "finding" a witness who was never there but whom they could get to perform well on the stand.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Finished it last night. The series presents some compelling reasonable doubts, but without knowing any of the prosecutions evidence it's hard to make a call. His nephew did get railroaded, but if he truly made that stuff up I suppose he deserved it to a degree.

Comment

We watched the whole thing, then ended up re-watching the last 4-5 episodes with Lea's brother over this weekend.

I'm not convinced that Avery didn't do it, but I am convinced that there were definitely shenanigans from the Sheriff's office and that the prosecutors, judge(s), and many of the senior LEO's were all pieces of shit.

At a minimum I think there was plenty of evidence to find reasonable doubt on Avery, and I believe his nephew was totally innocent. The nephew's first lawyer and his investigator are the lowest piles of shit I saw, and the lawyer should not be able to practice.

If anyone else did it, I would be looking at the nephew's brother and step-dad..

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
              maybe you'd enjoy it more if it was hosted by Pitbull?
              I see what you did... stalker.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I think we are through episode 5 or 6, can't remember. But the officer asking about the tags on the car days before the car was found is pretty damn interesting.

Side note: This is the only problem I have with Netflix series, EVERYONE is at different points in the show. Its hard to have a good conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I think we are through episode 5 or 6, can't remember. But the officer asking about the tags on the car days before the car was found is pretty damn interesting.
                    Yeah, I wish they would have explored that more.. Shady as fuck, especially since he had no answer as to what it was about.

Comment

For those who have finished... THERE ARE SPOILERS in the link posted below. They mention some of the evidence that the filmmaker did not present, that was presented at trial, as well as some that was not allowed at trial.

For those of you who haven't watched Netflix's 10-episode documentary Making a Murderer, do so immediately. It's the most addictive, infuriating, engrossing and maddening true crime story since the first season of Serial -- in fact, it may be better....
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        For those who have finished... THERE ARE SPOILERS in the link posted below. They mention some of the evidence that the filmmaker did not present, that was presented at trial, as well as some that was not allowed at trial.

http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movies...nt-present.php
                        I read that last night and pretty much changed my opinion.

I sort of changed back after the EDTA testing too. That was the smoking gun for me. I didn't know they put stuff in test tubes to preserve blood but I was shouting the whole time to test for something that could be found in the test tube vs human body.

It is still puzzling that if she was shot in the head in the garage or in the bedroom there would but some evidence of blood somewhere.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

it's my understanding that none of her DNA was found anywhere on the Avery property

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            it's my understanding that none of her DNA was found anywhere on the Avery property
                            only on a single bullet that has questionable lab results

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              The bullet with her DNA on it was shot out of Avery's gun.

It's one of the only non circumstantial pieces of evidence in the whole case. But it's also the only place her DNA was found.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

oh right, I forgot about the bullet

Comment

Working...
                                X