No announcement yet.

Killery is getting the Weiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there an easy button when reading sig239's posts?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      all that shit you said...

thats the reason you are renting now. the housing market iss booming, old run down neighborhoods are flourishing and property values are increasing.

get a piece of the pie bad hombre.
      The housing market is booming in part because investors are buying homes as fast as they can.

Get a piece of the pie you say? Correct me if I am wrong but don't you live in a house that is in your aunts name or in laws name?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        The housing market is booming in part because investors are buying homes as fast as they can.

Get a piece of the pie you say? Correct me if I am wrong but don't you live in a house that is in your aunts name or in laws name?
        its in a family estate that also holds multiple properties in frisco as well. (3 to be exact. whats your point nasty woman?)
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and to note, i do see you drive by here. it's odd for sure but know that i see you, and you have cross hairs on you every time
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

thats the reason you are renting now.
            get a piece of the pie
            Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

its in a family estate that also holds multiple properties in frisco as well. (3 to be exact. whats your point nasty woman?)
            he's pointing out the hypocrisy of you talking down to someone else about not owning their own home, and you not owning yours.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

its in a family estate...
              fucking lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                he's pointing out the hypocrisy of you talking down to someone else about not owning their own home, and you not owning yours.
                Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                fucking lol...
                TFW you think you had the funnier joke but 2 trump supporters think their shit is JAF

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

English? I dont speak Wall Mart.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What's 'JAF' is the fact that awhile ago I was just reaching when I said the only thing you've ever owned was that rusting pile of shit sitting in the weeds of the "Walter Estate" but damn. No wonder you got all butt hurt after that.
                    house boy speak for "that feel when" and "just as funny."

Comment

walgreens? walmart? you're inner trump is showing. W A L L. benghazi.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        What's 'JAF' is the fact that awhile ago I was just reaching when I said the only thing you've ever owned was that rusting pile of shit sitting in the weeds of the "Walter Estate" but damn. No wonder you got all butt hurt after that.

house boy speak for "that feel when" and "just as funny."
                        just as funny.

sorry you havent fucked any millennials this century.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

walgreens? walmart? you're inner trump is showing. W A L L. benghazi.
                          what could possibly make you think I'm a trump supporter?

Comment

what could possibly make you think I'm a trump supporter?
                            Because you're not with her.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              Because you're not with her.
                              well never been with a her. and definitely deplorable af.

thats A S _ F U C K dj since you need me to spell everything out for you.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

what do you do with all that saved time?

Comment

Working...
                                X