Tesla Model-S on the streetz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Model-S on the streetz

Damn electric cars! This is 'Merica you battery powered electronic faggot!

I've been watching this kids channel for a while now. He definitely stirs up shit on the street and with the grudge races...

that was highly entertaining.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Totally entertained. He had some of those mouth breathers frothing.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Tesla Model S are great from a dig with that 0 RPM torque. If i had to, i would try to take one at speed or around a track and watch it go into limp mode, otherwise you are going to get drug like this. Then again, that Tesla is a 120k+ car for the latest P100D with a 2.2 second 0-60 you better know what you are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          Tesla Model S are great from a dig with that 0 RPM torque. If i had to, i would try to take one at speed or around a track and watch it go into limp mode, otherwise you are going to get drug like this. Then again, that Tesla is a 120k+ car for the latest P100D with a 2.2 second 0-60 you better know what you are doing.
          5 laps around any road course and I could take one in my truck. It's pretty cool, but it's a one trick pony. If one wants to race, do it from a 50 mph roll or on a road course. When it comes to lap times or top speed, fuel burners still rule.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            5 laps around any road course and I could take one in my truck. It's pretty cool, but it's a one trick pony. If one wants to race, do it from a 50 mph roll or on a road course. When it comes to lap times or top speed, fuel burners still rule.
            I guess. Plenty of us have had 1 trick pony drag cars and they sure didn't behave as comfy and capable daily drivers like that Tesla.

Electric isn't great for road courses yet, but you have to respect the capability in a drag race.

Comment

All they gotta do is figure out the cooling. Gas can't equal max torque at 0 RPM. Fuel burners rule the track...but for how long?
              2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Saw a new awd Porche 911 tailing one yesterday at WOT. Tailing...
                sigpic

Comment

haha, fucking neck beards.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

spinnin aint winnin

looks like the only car he lost to was a Coyote
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I particularly enjoyed the sister fucker claiming he was smarter than him. Family tree looks like a Saguaro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        I particularly enjoyed the sister fucker claiming he was smarter than him. Family tree looks like a Saguaro.
                        Got that law degree and now this mother fucker can't say cactus?

Comment

So were the rest of those cars. Get them on a road course for a laugh.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                            All they gotta do is figure out the cooling.
                            It is a more complex issue then you would think. The Tesla at full power is momentarily causing an amp load on the battery that is nearly a direct short. The temp that is the issue is the inside of the battery cell and there is not a fast way to lower it. Even if the cell was frozen in a block of ice it would still be close to getting hot enough to damage it. The only real solution is a new type of battery that doesn't get as hot as fast but there is absolutely nothing on the drawing board at the moment to replace the current type being used and Tesla is making a HUGE investment in manufacturing capabilities for the design that they have now.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

haha that was great! i hope that skinny tesla kid doesn't get beat up hustling those big boys

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Working...
                              X