Katfight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Did he fuck you in yours? I know the boy goes both ways, but still not sure if you're a dude?

Don't need to know your name to know you're a meth head. You love bro country and your grasp of the English language is that of a meth head. You once tried to become a cop and failed and you're into 70 year old lot lizards. What else is there to know?
    No. We also banged in your bed. Naynay yelled " Awwww skeet skeet " at the moment of culmination.

Seriously though, you can't respect someone that let someone fuck his wife in HIS bed and didn't do shit about it. You a bitch nigga.

Comment

So are you or are you not a dude?

Comment

Lets go on a beer bitch date and find out! I'll invite naynay and we can all go back to your fuck shack. I'll probably have to limber up while he folds your cloths, just make sure your wife is ready.

Comment

Last I read the boy denied the several beer date pleas you've made. I mean if you are not a dude or identify as something other than it would explain a lot.

Comment

Last I read the boy denied the several beer date pleas you've made. I mean if you are not a dude or identify as something other than it would explain a lot.
            I bet he'd be willing to make an exception for that piece of ass you call your wife.

I tell you what man. You can watch from the closet if you want. Take a pen and paper with you so you can take notes. Maybe then your wife will stop running around on you.

Comment

Katfight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I bet he'd be willing to make an exception for that piece of ass you call your wife.

I tell you what man. You can watch from the closet if you want. Take a pen and paper with you so you can take notes. Maybe then your wife will stop running around on you.
                If you're that desperate to get laid I would suggest you hook up with Methtard Fucktard and Fakenews Fucktard. You three would be a good match for that freaky shit you're all into.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Katfight!!!
                Yeah it's a real mental strain dealing with these lyrical geniuses.

Comment

If you're that desperate to get laid I would suggest you hook up with Methtard Fucktard and Fakenews Fucktard. You three would be a good match for that freaky shit you're all into.

Yeah it's a real mental strain dealing with these lyrical geniuses.
                  I knew your wife had to be one ugly twat, but I had no idea it was that bad.

Comment

that piece of ass you call your wife.
                    I knew your wife had to be one ugly twat
                    This does lead me to believe you identify as something with an estrogen overload, which explains a lot.

Comment

That cum back was uglier than the one nay gave your wife.

Comment

From how it reads it would seem there actually was a beer date between you and fakenews. Seems like things went well with the praise you're giving the boy. I say congrats and here's to it leading to something further!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          Since it's a picture thread and all:
                          Here's Methtard Fucktard playing the role of Methhead Fred. So diverse that one is.

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          This is what I meant to post on the "This thread" post.
                          But did you die?

Comment

LOl poor cuckold has went as far as making a attempt at photoshopping pics now.

Still waiting on how them sloppy seconds where. lol

Comment

Everything makes so much sense now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                Still waiting on how them sloppy seconds where. lol
                                Them thar sloppy seconds? Should probably try and hash that out in your Speak and Spell first before posting, officer? I can only imagine what your paperwork was like. lulz
                                Who better to over act a part than Methtard Fucktard.

Comment

Working...
                                X