No announcement yet.

Another SN95 mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have bought a timing chain, 24 lb injectors, a chip and short belt today, or maybe I didn’t. I will be self tuning the chip; that is if I bought one. The chip goes against the budget since it’s going on the car. The laptop and software don’t count against the budget, or maybe there is no car or budget. Who the fuck cares anyway? It’s just a stang.

Comment

I may be amused, but I also may not be. I am SMH at this thread though.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Griffin
        Oh my god. Who the hell cares?
        This

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                This
                That’s sorta the point and irony of it all. We all know car talk isn’t homoerotic enough for you. This entire site is about optimism for a terrible football team and politics these days. The whole world doesn’t care about cars anymore, much less a site with stang in the name.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  That’s sorta the point and irony of it all. We all know car talk isn’t homoerotic enough for you. This entire site is about optimism for a terrible football team and politics these days. The whole world doesn’t care about cars anymore, much less a site with stang in the name.
                  Reading your maybe I did, maybe I didn't posts make me want to stop about anything. It is unbelievably annoying.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Reading your maybe I did, maybe I didn't posts make me want to stop about anything. It is unbelievably annoying.
                    So are diatribes about why some hipster is unhappy with his Jeep JL purchase, or reading how the Cowboys are gonna Super Bowl! But every now and then an entertaining acorn falls off a tree.

But maybe you don’t get it....

Comment

So are diatribes about why some hipster is unhappy with his Jeep JL purchase, or reading how the Cowboys are gonna Super Bowl! But every now and then an entertaining acorn falls off a tree.

But maybe you don’t get it....
                      In this case, that "acorn" being you must have hit its head on every branch on the way down.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                        In this case, that "acorn" being you must have hit its head on every branch on the way down.
                        At least I have a head to hit on something. It's miracle most people around here remember to breathe, and you'd be near the top of that long list.

Comment

At least I have a head to hit on something. It's miracle most people around here remember to breathe, and you'd be near the top of that long list.
                          This is where you pat yourself on the back, falsely say, "Nice one," in your mind, and disappear into another drunken stupor. We all know the truth. Well, everyone but you.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            This is where you pat yourself on the back, falsely say, "Nice one," in your mind, and disappear into another drunken stupor. We all know the truth. Well, everyone but you.
                            You get a 2/10 for sense of humor and 0/10 for originality, but that’s exceptional for you. Good effort, your participation trophy is in your ass with your brain.

I’m taking Monday off to start the deconstruction of the parts car. I need the interior ASAP since the challenge car interior smells of smoke and has the busted ass SN95 seat issue. The parts car interior is also stellar; challenge car not so much.

Comment

You get a 2/10 for sense of humor and 0/10 for originality, but that’s exceptional for you. Good effort, your participation trophy is in your ass with your brain.

I’m taking Monday off to start the deconstruction of the parts car. I need the interior ASAP since the challenge car interior smells of smoke and has the busted ass SN95 seat issue. The parts car interior is also stellar; challenge car not so much.
                              or maybe you're not taking Monday off to start deconstruction of a car you may or may not have?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                or maybe you're not taking Monday off to start deconstruction of a car you may or may not have?
                                or maybe he's not...
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X