Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the update! Love it.

Comment

• Quick and dirty edit I did with some highlights of the mustang in the dirt.
      Don’t know how it’s going to look on here, pretty low quality, but I wanted to give y’all something to watch.

Comment

• Looks fun!
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Thanks for the video. How many cars were running, and what types? How did you do relative to the rest of the field?

Comment

• This look so fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Thanks for the video. How many cars were running, and what types? How did you do relative to the rest of the field?
              I'll have the full video ready this week that shows everything. This last time we had 17 drivers, and they ranged from gutted honda civics to Subaru's to a toyota mini truck. no other mustangs this time though, but there was one last time. DFWM needs to bring some junk out there next month. I don't think I was the slwest, but was pretty far off the fastest. FTD was a 54.4, and I ran a 104.1 I was the fastest run in my car though, and the first and second place drivers both made passes in my car. So that makes me feel good.

Comment

• Sweet. I'm not sure how the actual results matter. It just looks fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Sweet. I'm not sure how the actual results matter. It just looks fun.
                  We hope to start doing trophies soon but for now its about having fun and just being competitive.

Comment

• For those of you who where interested in how I did compared to the other drivers, here's the results. All the mustang runs with different drivers was still my car. I managed to be the fastest in my car at least. lol

Comment

• 13 cones?! That mean what I think it does?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        13 cones?! That mean what I think it does?
                        yes, I got the cone killer award. lol
                        I also made 13 runs that day, I kept screwing up in two parts of the track. One of them was through a slalom, I kept catching my right mirror on a pylon. The other was a turn that I screwed up on nearly every lap. the track was incredibly challenging for me, but so much fun. We built my new computer last night, so as soon as I get everything loaded back onto it I can start editing with a vengeance and y'all will see what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          13 cones?! That mean what I think it does?
                          Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          I also made 13 runs that day, I kept screwing up in two parts of the track. One of them was through a slalom, I kept catching my right mirror on a pylon. The other was a turn that I screwed up on nearly every lap. the track was incredibly challenging for me, but so much fun. We built my new computer last night, so as soon as I get everything loaded back onto it I can start editing with a vengeance and y'all will see what I'm talking about.
                          no wonder this dude gets in so many wrecks, motherfucker can't drive!

lol sorry not sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

lol sorry not sorry
                            HAHA, if I followed tradition that would mean the cone would have hit me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              Do they hit you with a time penalty for a cone, or is it like indycar at COTA and track limits are just a suggestion?

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

lol sorry not sorry
                              Hahahahaha....dude....that was definitely not where I was taking it. Either way this wins the internet for the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                ahahahahaha, you bitches don't forget shit!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X