My 1995 Ford F-150 4X4 (on eBay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cock munch.

It's a nice ass truck, you shouldn't have a problem selling it. I've bought and sold quite a few vehicles and man let me tell you what works for me without and not having to deal with too many dumbfucks. Paying for an Ad and asking what you want to get out of it is the only way to go. It might take awhile but it will sell.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 04-20-2021, 03:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Do you have the option to sell to the second highest bidder? I've done that in the past when a buyer flaked out.

Comment

Yeah put it on bring a trailer and also carsandbids.com

Comment

Also contact eBay and tell them to file a non-bidder claim so you will not have to pay eBay listing fee

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            Guess I’ll list it somewhere else, my nephew mentioned bringatrailer.com.
            Same thing will happen in person, so I always say "first come first serve" when I'm on the phone. Meaning if you don't show up or someone beats you, sorry bout your luck. You have to or you'll get the exact same results as ebay, just a no show that you waited on and planned part of your day around. They'll beg you to hold it for them, then not show up.

Only hold it for a non refundable deposit, they can get it to you via zelle or some shit.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Looking at the bid history of your truck reads weird.
            I heard some odd things back in my car flippin days. What it boiled down to was that there were people who would do what they could to your auction on ebay, so that their own vehicle had a better chance of selling or selling for a higher price.

If you had something too similar to what they were selling, they'd want it gone. Or at least run the price up so high that people wouldn't consider your vehicle anymore. Not sure if it's true, but I wouldn't put that kind of thing past a lot of stealerships out there. There's only a certain amount of people who want to buy x thing in a certain area, and timespan. If your ad hogs up all the attention, well, maybe you cost them 7 days.

Anyway the story went something like that. And why not? There's no consequences. Least not from teh internetz
            WH

Comment

Bring a trailer.

Comment

Just to update the outcome of this venture:

Never heard from the high bidder. 2nd highest Bidder was international, he was interested, I was hesitant. We settled on $20,000. After some spy games I received a wire and waited for shipping instructions. It left on a transport truck today headed for Galveston, then on a ship to Norway.

It now belongs to a dude named Stig, who will be a rockstar in this truck.

Crazy shit. On to the next one.

Comment

LOL Stig.

Comment

Congrats, you killed it.

Now, I really wonder what it truly cost him in USD to get it there and taxes etc!

Comment

He'll definitely be the certified BAD MOTHERFUCKER up in Norway driving that thing.

Comment

That's funny. I think I have told this story before but I had a prince from Dubai buy my M715 a few years ago. His "representative" got hung up on twice, third time we had a long talk, but in the end the prince wired him the money, he overnighted a check off his Chase account that I cashed that day. Then it sat it my driveway another month while he figured out how to get that big bastard to the ship yard in Galveston. Told him I better not see it on a news report with a 50 cal in the back in the desert. Guy was funny as hell and knew cars. Even talked about some of the weird Celicas he picked up for the guy out of West Texas. That's the second time I had one of those bullshit type phone calls play out.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                        X