All thieves can burn in hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All thieves can burn in hell

I’ll never understand the mentality of a thief. I’ll never understand the idea of thinking you have the right to someone else’s property. This thread has been made many of times over the years on this board, but i get why people make them. To vent over stuff you really can’t believe happened.

Long story short, the Cubmaster for our Cub Scout pack stole basically all of the fundraising money and donations our kids earned for the last 7-8 months.

For the last week other leaders have been trying to piece it all together and decide how to handle him since he confessed to it. What do you guys think?

Make an agreement to allow him to pay back the money or just go straight to the police? I don’t think this guy will ever pay it back.

You already know the answer.

Comment

Hell my 11 year old told me the right answer. The problem is some of the leaders want to recoup the money. I just don’t see that happening

Comment

Cut off his hands so he can’t do it again.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Cut off his hands so he can’t do it again.

Where is the "Like" button?

Comment

I see Brent hasn’t changed,

What pisses me off is it’s the kids money. They worked their buts off selling popcorn and cards for months.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I see Brent hasn’t changed,

What pisses me off is it’s the kids money. They worked their buts off selling popcorn and cards for months.
              If it was a Girl Scout I’d ask if you tried hitting them.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

This is a learning opportunity for the kids. Character matters and actions have consequences.

Do what your gut tells you but also explain it to the kids.
                IMO, they worked hard for that money and he stole it. They have the right to know that he's a piece of shit and they should be able to watch the downfall and take it in as an example of what can happen when you fucking suck.

And to make Brent happy, have them watch when you cut off his hands.
                Last edited by Strychnine; 04-25-2021, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Once you make an agreement with him it is over trying to go to the police, it becomes a civil issue, even if he doesn't pay a dime afterwards, usually, but especially if he pays a tiny bit back. If he is arrested and goes to jail there is victim restitution they have to pay but it varies and is not much that I have seen, honestly I am not even a 100 percent sure how it works. I do remember a lady telling me she got small monthly amount or something. I know we fill out a restitution form for all property crimes. If he is arrested, you could probably do a go fund me or whatever it is and I would think generous people would help the cause out.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Fuck letting him pay it back seriously
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Damnit bubba, I'm sorry to hear this. If you do setup some donation campaign, lmk and I'll do what I can.

And Matt is right, seize this teachable moment to ingrain in these kids psyche that this is what happens when you do things like this.

Comment

is his kid in the pack? i ask because it only matters as to how hard you want to go.

work out a deal with him. let him think it will all work out so his guard lowers.

next camping trip help that motherfucker have an accident. if he drinks, the probable accident list is much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                          is his kid in the pack? i ask because it only matters as to how hard you want to go.

work out a deal with him. let him think it will all work out so his guard lowers.

next camping trip help that motherfucker have an accident. if he drinks, the probable accident list is much longer.
                          That'll teach the kids a good lesson.

Comment

No chance on a deal... call the police now. Also do not sugar coat it for the kids, this is a teaching moment and they need to know that there are people like this in the world. Also, I'm curious how much it was as I *think* there's an amount that bumps it to a felony.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              That'll teach the kids a good lesson.
                              yep. Revenge is a dish that is best served cold. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X