Uvalde School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uvalde School Shooting

Based on the current news, this one is so much harder to stomach than the other school shootings.

It sounds like the police stood by for 40-some-odd minutes while this POS killed 19 children and two adults inside the school. Thank God the shooter confined himself to those two classrooms and didn't choose to continue the carnage elsewhere when everyone in those two rooms had been shot (except one girl apparently).

None of these are easy to discuss, but this one hits hard. It would be great if the news stories at this point are wrong, but it's not looking good.

Thoughts?

I hadn't heard the details of them waiting outside yet. A co-worker showed some of the FB posts of this guy / gal. He seemed to be really messed up in the head for a teenager.

Comment

uvalde school shooting timeline/

Comment

try to shoot up an Israeli school and see how far you get . we could have stopped this years ago but the left is lazer focused on taking away rights . hell simply locking the damn door could have prevented some of it but they want to blame the cops .

Comment

There are a few key points that need to be driven home to your neighbors, friends and family. The plan to disarm the populace and rely on 911 will lead to MORE of this not less. The police were utterly useless in this situation. We need to defend one another from evil. The police are there to put up caution tape and draw chalk outlines. They WILL NOT protect you in most cases.

I will not get into all the potential fuckery surrounding these recent shootings, but there is much to be suspicious about.

If we give up the 2nd amendment only criminals and corrupted people will benefit. This will happen more often, not less.

Comment

(CNN) — Salvador Ramos told girls he would rape them, showed off a rifle he bought, and threatened to shoot up schools in livestreams on the social media app Yubo, according to several users who witnessed the threats in recent weeks. But those users — all teens — told CNN that they didn’t take him […]

Nearly 20 officers were in a hallway for more than 45 minutes before agents used a master key to open a door and confront the gunman, authorities said.

Comment

This is beyond tragic, just like Columbine (sp?) and Sandy Hook. In this country and around the world, muthufuckers that are cowards and prey on the innocent need to be stopped or thwarted in any way possible. There should be a tactical officer at every school and no entrance to ANY unauthorized people with no exceptions made!

Just like the school districts can afford multi-million dollar football stadiums, they can afford to have police protecting our children at all times and at ANY cost.

The only positive that I can see here is that that piece of shit coward got what he was dolling out, a painful death with the similar weapon, burn in hell you fucking coward!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                try to shoot up an Israeli school and see how far you get . we could have stopped this years ago but the left is lazer focused on taking away rights . hell simply locking the damn door could have prevented some of it but they want to blame the cops .
                Fuck the police.

Comment

we got 40 billion to send to the Ukraine when we could use that money to tighten up security for these schools with proper training, security, and locking doors

Comment

if a teacher hadn't blocked the door open he would never have gotten in .

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Fuck the police.
                      I'm disappoint you didn't Whiteboy that correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        we got 40 billion to send to the Ukraine when we could use that money to tighten up security for these schools with proper training, security, and locking doors
                        We could also finish the border wall, feed hungry, shelter the homeless, improve education…. So many things. Let this be a lesson to you all where the uniparty priorities really lie. Start voting local hard and often. Until we get reps that really care about their communities we’re hosed.

Comment

Unmotherfuckingbelievable....

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of fucking cowards.

I hate to be a couch QB but maybe our fellow PD peeps can shed some light on protocol for an active shooter in an elementary school.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Sounds like a bunch of fucking cowards.

I hate to be a couch QB but maybe our fellow PD peeps can shed some light on protocol for an active shooter in an elementary school.
                              Slow down. There might be a bit more to the story. Stop listening to the local news. Mainstream media might be intentionally blowing this one out of proportion to push their agenda......not saying it's otherwise..just saying it might not be what the news is reporting. It could be drastically different.

Comment

Working...
                              X