No announcement yet.

Factory Take-off Inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some of the 2014+ 20" GM OEM 6 dual spoke wheels in the charcoal color.

I prefer them with tires but ultimately want 305/55/20 all terrains. Best price I've seen lightly used was $1300 and I shouldn't have passed them up.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      Looking for some of the 2014+ 20" GM OEM 6 dual spoke wheels in the charcoal color.

I prefer them with tires but ultimately want 305/55/20 all terrains. Best price I've seen lightly used was $1300 and I shouldn't have passed them up.
      Good looking wheel. I'll check, and make some calls.

Comment

Let me know when you get any wheels for a 2015-16 Mustang.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
          Let me know when you get any wheels for a 2015-16 Mustang.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
          I'll actually have a set on Monday. Took them, and a new set of factory 20's from a Platinum F-150 on trade yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            I'll actually have a set on Monday. Took them, and a new set of factory 20's from a Platinum F-150 on trade yesterday.
            Edit:
            I grabbed that wheelset they were too nice to pass up. Can you piece together a 2" forged key front level with new bilstiens (+2" front/ stock length rear) for all 4 corners. Cognito motorsports sells a bundle kit but $550 for keys and shocks seems steep.

2006 silverado 1500 4x4
            Last edited by TeeShock; 04-19-2016, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X