Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm don't rob a gun store?

The guy gets dropped..

Big difference between someone just holding a gun and someone who actually knows how to hold it and aim it..

good show! I don't think he practiced enough "akimbo" style in CoD!

Comment

The guy is my hero. Back completely turned, was able to draw onto his target and fire in one deft move and drop him.

Comment

Dumb ass thought he would be successful pulling another rod out of his waist, then firing with those big ass gloves on.

World's dumbest criminals!!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          The guy is my hero. Back completely turned, was able to draw onto his target and fire in one deft move and drop him.
          I was thinking the same thing. How do you get the drop on someone who's already got the drop on you?! He kept a level head for sure. Mentally, I can see myself keeping a level head if I had to pull on someone first, but to keep calm and attempt to draw when having a gun already pointed at you.... man I don't know.

Comment

I'm thinking that the gun was sitting on the counter loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              I'm thinking that the gun was sitting on the counter loaded.
              Employees are almost always open carrying in just about every gun store I've been in.

Comment

An old dude with a 1911 will always triumph over an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  An old dude with a 1911 will always triumph over an idiot.
                  Damn straight. The only thing scarier is an old dude who likes to shoot with a M1 Garand in his hands.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Damn! Dude just dropped

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                      Damn! Dude just dropped
                      I suspect he was hit high in the spine. People who are ready for a fight do not go down that quick no matter what they are hit with unless they take a shot to the brain or spine.

Edit: I have seen people shot through the mouth where the bullet exited their spine and have wondered how long they laid there until they died and what they were thinking.
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-11-2017, 11:26 AM.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Folded him up and dead before he hit the floor. Good. Fuck those guys. I hope the other guy got lead too.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing. How do you get the drop on someone who's already got the drop on you?! He kept a level head for sure. Mentally, I can see myself keeping a level head if I had to pull on someone first, but to keep calm and attempt to draw when having a gun already pointed at you.... man I don't know.
                          He either got extremely lucky, or lots and lots of practice. It's challenging to be on target with the first shot when drawing out of a holster. IMO he stayed calm because he instantly acted instead of dwelling on what to do.

Comment

When that dude dropped my inner voice yelled BOOM HEADSHOT, lol. Stupid motherfuckers.
                            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                              Damn! Dude just dropped
                              Yep. Knees bent, arms dropped, he went down like a sack of potatoes. Probably emptied his bowels too.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X