Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KenBlock Hill Cimb

So much win
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

So badass.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Loved it especially since I've passed that brake checkpoint a few times myself. I got a hat in the store there instead of a coffee mug. Best driver. I'd love to see how Jen would do competing there.

Comment

Thar car is pure violence. I love everything about it.

Comment

i do not know anything about drifting or the tires they run, but i read he was on r888rs. a sticky track day tire is ideal for this?

Comment

I liked it better when it wasn't paved! Stupid fucking Sierra Club..

Comment

God, that's an expensive machine. It would suck to roll it off that mountain.

Comment

That corner where he went to the edge on the dirt is where that evo went off a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Best driver.
                  Of his craft, yes. "Holding the record for keepy-uppys doesn't make you the best footballer."

Comment

Best job ever. He makes it look so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      i do not know anything about drifting or the tires they run, but i read he was on r888rs. a sticky track day tire is ideal for this?
                      it has 1400+ hp. He says even with the sticky tires, it drives like its on ice. Much harder to control now than when it had 800hp

Comment

Soft tires get greasy when they are really hot.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          Best job ever. He makes it look so easy.
                          People with good skills always make their craft look easy.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            it has 1400+ hp. He says even with the sticky tires, it drives like its on ice. Much harder to control now than when it had 800hp
                            Yeah, but he's not exactly aiming for the apex and taking a race line either. He could go much faster not fucking off (but his way is damn entertaining)

This is what a fast ascent looks like:

Comment

Best one yet IMO
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                              X