Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Cry 5

Damn, I have to get this game.

NEW Far Cry 5 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 of the Far Cry 5 (FC5) Campaign including the Intro, a Review and Mission 1: The Warrant & Character Customization ...

I've had it for a couple days... I like it. I hope it doesn't get repetitious like Wildlands.

Comment

I'm still trying to save the Wenja.

It does look good, like the rest in Far Cry.

Comment

Ohai

Comment

Bought it last night. So far so good, although the head-on-a-swivel driving style sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Ohai

That's a lot of hooch.

Comment

I didn't like Far Cry 4. I might try Far Cry 5 if it is on sale.

Comment

Far Cry 4 was great, and better than Far Cry 5.
                sigpic

Comment

I've been looking forward to the game but..

If it has the markers over their heads that lets you see them through walls and anywhere else they go, I ain't playing it. Its a shit game if it does that imo. C'mon, where's the immersion if you can do that? Its just a game but some measure of realism is generally desired. I want to pretend like it could be real even if only in my mind. If I always know exactly where my enemies are, it comes off as a game for babies. I miss the old hard ass games where you just might die at any time if you fuck up. Hopefully that is a perk that you don't have to take.
                  WH

Comment

5th iteration and they still cant fix the loot/switch weapons button. Want to loot a body. Nope, drop your weapon and pick up the inferior one instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X