Terminator REBOOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Ehhh.

Comment

That's definitely a tease. The full trailer is supposed to be out tomorrow.
        Last edited by GhostTX; 12-03-2014, 04:13 PM.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Caught this yesterday on my news feed but couldn't find the (better) article so here's a different one.

So looks like they are "rebooting" The Terminator series and basically forgetting everything that happened after T2. And they managed to get Linda Hamilton to sign on for it along with James Cameron. This looks to be a winner!

Comment

Thank god. They were all shit shows in their own right after T2. Even Christian Bale couldn't save it.

Comment

Ya I had high hopes for both T3 and T4(?) but ultimately was disappointed. I gotta say that I did like Genesys but hated that they had to call it that and not Skynet because of licensing. Just stupid. But this sounds promising because they are getting the band back together

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Ya I had high hopes for both T3 and T4(?) but ultimately was disappointed. I gotta say that I did like Genesys but hated that they had to call it that and not Skynet because of licensing. Just stupid. But this sounds promising because they are getting the band back together
                It was entertaining, just thought it was stupid that they decided to assimilate John.

Comment

Fucking nerds.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fuck you, queer.

Comment

Working...
                    X