• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      NOP!

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Weeee, weeeee, I can see my house from heeeeeeere!
        Seen the gif before, but while they were in the air I was thinking, "weeeeeee".

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          And then they graduated at the top of their class from South Dallas high school.

Comment

• Comment

• Whoops!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Took me too long to realize that was just a bunch of models on a table.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Took me too long to realize that was just a bunch of models on a table.
                      the funny thing is, the title of the story was "Next Big Future: Full scale Straddle bus has been built and will undergo tested in July and August"

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=099douUPsOE (volume warning)

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          That's exactly why you don't get your rear end installed at Harbor Freight!

Poor dumb bastard... Did he just knock 33% off the value of that car? Probably a substantial amount of damage after that stunt.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X