• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Comment

• New to our neighborhood. Been here 3 months and his driveway is covered in oil. What's wrong with his truck? Rear main seal?

Comment

• Front diff?

Comment

• That is some seriously black oil. Probably been 20k since last oil change. Engine is trying to puke it all out and commit suicide...

Comment

• Handycapped tag in the bro dozer? can't be too handicapped.
              sigpic

Comment

• Could be the high pressure pump. They don't hold THAT much oil, it will be toast soon. Looks familiar, is it a younger Hispanic guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Handycapped tag in the bro dozer? can't be too handicapped.
                  Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  Could be the high pressure pump. They don't hold THAT much oil, it will be toast soon. Looks familiar, is it a younger Hispanic guy?
                  He only has one leg. I think he is a veteran. Oh and you can't see the stacks on the pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Handycapped tag in the bro dozer? can't be too handicapped.
                    Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    He only has one leg. I think he is a veteran. Oh and you can't see the stacks on the pic.
                    Daaaaang

Comment

• Well, i feel 0.001% shittier now.
                      sigpic

Comment

• 3 cars in driveway, 0 in garage. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          That thing needs to be in a shop bad, have you talked to him about it?

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Well, i feel 0.001% shittier now.
                          Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ick!!!! LOL You didn't know man, don't sweat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            New to our neighborhood. Been here 3 months and his driveway is covered in oil. What's wrong with his truck? Rear main seal?
                            My Dodge Cummins does that occasionally. It's just blow by coming out of the crankcase vent. Mine doesn't do that much usually just a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilvega View Post
                              That is some seriously black oil. Probably been 20k since last oil change. Engine is trying to puke it all out and commit suicide...
                              not sure if serious
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                                That thing needs to be in a shop bad, have you talked to him about it?

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ick!!!! LOL You didn't know man, don't sweat it.
                                I haven't talked to him about. He actually doesn't live on my street. I'm just wondering when the HOA is going to send him a letter.

Comment

Working...
                                X