No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The body appears not to be flexing at all.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      The body appears not to be flexing at all.
      Maybe it's because i'm looking at it and posting from my phone, but it sure looks to be flexing to me to cause the wheel to come that far off the ground without compressing the right side wheels well up into the fender.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          Maybe it's because i'm looking at it and posting from my phone, but it sure looks to be flexing to me to cause the wheel to come that far off the ground without compressing the right side wheels well up into the fender.
          Isn't that from a rear suspension without enough roll bar?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            The car is in the beginning stages of correction from over steer and is on race tires. The tires are biting hard and he is accelerating which is lifting the nose. If you look at the bottom of the car you can see the entire chassis is tilted to that side, not just the nose like you would see if the chassis was twisting.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• cause lifting the front tire is hard or something?

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    cause lifting the front tire is hard or something?

I was talking to a buddy about this car...any under the hood pics?
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      I was talking to a buddy about this car...any under the hood pics?
                      its not impressive.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• A 97/98 Mark VIII engine with 93-96 valve covers? Or is it a 93-95 engine with a 97/98 plenum?
                        You delete the IMRCs?

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          AOr is it a 93-95 engine with a 97/98 plenum?
                          You delete the IMRCs?
                          yes

Comment

Comment

• Well I am impressed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X