Bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus

We just found out we all get a $1000 bonus at the end of this year!! Thanks Trump! I’m rich bitch!

Sweet. We are having a "mandatory meeting" at 3:00 today to receive ours, then be dismissed for the holidays.

Comment

Maybe they'll pay it out in bitcoins!!!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Maybe they'll pay it out in bitcoins!!!
        Or charcuterie!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Comment

But tax plan screws middle class...

Comment

How many cowskin rugs are you going to buy?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I only got a $6500 bonus and a week off. Then start the new year in a new upgraded position.

Billionaire Bob Parsons announced on*Friday that he plans to give his 725 employees a total of $1.3 million in additional bonuses. The 594 employees who have worked for his YAM Worldwide for more than six months will each receive $2,000, according to a press release issued on December 22. The 131 employees who have been at YAM six months or less will each get $1,000. According to the December 22 press release,*the*money will be distributed to employees*today.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  We just found out we all get a $1000 bonus at the end of this year!! Thanks Trump! I’m rich bitch!
                  Buy a gun or pay down debt if you have any.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  How many cowskin rugs are you going to buy?
                  What do they typically run? I saw a lady selling them in a parking lot one day and she wanted $450 each. I told her I would take 4 for a grand and she turned me down.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Not a person on earth could afford three cowskin rugs, much less FOUR.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Not a person on earth could afford three cowskin rugs, much less FOUR.
                      Except a rancher in Wyoming

Comment

OP...i take it you work for AT&T?

I'm more excited about the extra billion y'all will be investing because that's what'll get me my big bonus next year

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        Buy a gun or pay down debt if you have any.

What do they typically run? I saw a lady selling them in a parking lot one day and she wanted $450 each. I told her I would take 4 for a grand and she turned me down.
                        Depends on size and quality but they can be had in the 175-300 price range all day long. They certainly aren't an expensive product.

A bear, buffalo or bison rug on the otherhand...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          OP...i take it you work for AT&T?

I'm more excited about the extra billion y'all will be investing because that's what'll get me my big bonus next year

Depends on size and quality but they can be had in the 175-300 price range all day long. They certainly aren't an expensive product.

A bear, buffalo or bison rug on the otherhand...
                          No, BofA.

Lol we watched Christmas vacation last night.

Funny thing is, our real bonuses done show up until mid February. After Christmas and Valentine’s Day. It always kind of bugs me but I am not complaining about money.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            Even in Fredericksburg they only run around $200 for a good one like we have. Certainly not CHOO-CHOO $$$$$ by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Even in Fredericksburg they only run around $200 for a good one like we have. Certainly not CHOO-CHOO $$$$$ by any means.

I would not know a good one from a bad one even if you rolled it up and beat me with it; although I was kind of startled at how large the ones I was looking at were. I was just going to buy them as a joke to post on here and would have probably sold them on Craigslist after that. I have dogs that would eat them if I tried to use a hide as a rug which is why I keep a bear skin and and elk skin at my moms house. I do have a gator hide here at home but it is rolled up and in a storage container.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X