Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This cop has to be someone here on the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This cop has to be someone here on the forum.

Trolling the suspect on social media.....priceless!

Hope they catch up to her.

Comment

You can practically smell the herpes just looking at those pictures...

Comment

She worked at DGs a few months ago and had an eccie presence until the site got taken down. Lots of former working girls are going to resort to this kind of thing
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            You can practically smell the herpes just looking at those pictures...
            What's hear herpes smell like? Asking for a friend.

Comment

That's not cool that the cops are mething with her like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                Beats me.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  She worked at DGs a few months ago and had an eccie presence until the site got taken down. Lots of former working girls are going to resort to this kind of thing
                  I bet you were over there with your nose up the crack of her ass too. Let's hear all about it.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I grew up with this girl in a small town. She dropped out of HS and the rumor was she started using a fake ID to work at a strip club at age 16 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I bet you were over there with your nose up the crack of her ass too. Let's hear all about it.
                      I was at DGs to carry out one of my guys. I recognized the ink on her arm and neck and the found her ad on eccie. I know nothing more about her.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        I lied, I do know what it smells like. It smells like a mix of ozone air freshener and watermelon flavored Jolly Ranchers; trust me.

Comment

Pretty sure she was one of the aggregates to my bland and generic match.com profile.

Comment

Working...
                          X