Armed Carrollton burglary caught on camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Carrollton burglary caught on camera

Frightening home surveillance video shows burglars armed with a machete and guns breaking into a house in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton.

No one would ever need a high capacity magazine for home defense...

All ya gotta do is hide in a closet and wait 45-60 minutes for the police to show up - if you're lucky! No big deal.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

What kind of area is that?

Comment

Its a decent suburban area, drug dealing deal Id figure.

Comment

Strong Ethiopian community in that area...possibly a goat deal gone wrong???

Comment

I mean if you’re a good shot(trained by svo), you could take them down with a revolver..
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

2 miles from my parents. Maybe dad needs a new AR for fathers day...

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                I mean if you’re a good shot(trained by svo), you could take them down with a revolver..
                I probably could take them all out with a revolver but I don't keep a revolver handy. I could definitely take them all out with the rifle I keep at my side.

I doubt the robbery was over drugs. If I had to guess at a motive the homeowner is in a cash business of some sort.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yeah from they said on the news that house was targeted
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

A magazine fed shotgun with a good spread and a side arm would work well here.

If alarmed early... Instead of hiding in the closet, some of us would be waiting just behind that door behind cover if possible.

I have a special hate in my heart for thieves.

Seriously, f@^& them....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                      A magazine fed shotgun with a good spread and a side arm would work well here.

If alarmed early... Instead of hiding in the closet, some of us would be waiting just behind that door behind cover if possible.

I have a special hate in my heart for thieves.

Seriously, f@^& them....
                      I think this falls under, "you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes!"

Comment

Working...
                      X