Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Troopers 2 (4/20)

I can't wait.

It will be greatness.....but more than likely I'll be drunk during the previews anyway.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I've only been to a movie or two in a theater over the last few years, this might get me to go back. I hope this goes to the Coyote in Ft Worth.

Comment

Hahah! That looks fucking awesome.

Comment

About time. Nothing like striking while the irons hot. Lol. Looks good though, will definitely see this.

Comment

Can't wait to see it... the first one was hilarious.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I'm hoping to see it at the Coyote in Ft Worth this weekend.

Comment

I saw it last night... overall it was pretty good. I Think the first one was funnier overall but this one had a few minutes where I was in tears having trouble breathing.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

4/20 whoop whoop

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    I saw it last night... overall it was pretty good. I Think the first one was funnier overall but this one had a few minutes where I was in tears having trouble breathing.
                    There was way more Farva in this one and that's a good thing. Too bad they didn't show him drinking the smoothie.

It mocks Canadians, that alone is worth the price of admission.

Comment

Working...
                    X