Should I plastidip or wrap the Jag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    There's a lot of differences in types of plastidip... check out Autoflex. Can get full gloss like a nice paint job, can be wetsanded, waxed, etc just like normal paint but you can also peel later. Needs to be professionally applied for best results.

Ive seen it in person, actually quite impressive....

Comment

I think wrapping is going to be much more durable. I plastidipped the front of my truck and while it lasted a couple years, there are very noticeable spots from rocks and what not and the plastidip is peeling back.

Comment

wonder what a flat purl over my white mustang would cost? would be good if it peels off easy.

Comment

I’m just here for the lolz.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

With the cost of that, would the negative equity not be much more than just giving it back and leasing a new one in a color you like?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              With the cost of that, would the negative equity not be much more than just giving it back and leasing a new one in a color you like?
              Don't tempt me like that. I already have a problem with buying new cars every year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                I’m just here for the lolz.
                I'm happy to be of service.

Comment

Uh leave it alone. Plastic dip looks like shit

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    So I'm over this thing being white and I want something more of a blue or BRG, but I'm still open minded on it.
                    I like the red that Jaguar is using on the fpace

The cesium blue just doesn't look quite right to me

Audi's sepang blue might look better but I'm not sure

Comment

Curious... jags still suffer from horrible quality? Or did they manage to change that
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Curious... jags still suffer from horrible quality? Or did they manage to change that
                        I just crossed 8000 miles and I haven’t had a single issue.

Comment

It’s the family station wagon, either put a wood grain wrap on it or leave it alone.

Comment

Ditch the Jag and get one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              Ditch the Jag and get one of these.
                              If were randomly recommending vehicles:

Why not the FPace SVR with a supercharged 5.0

Or the Lamborghini Urus with its TT 4.0

Or the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk with its supercharged 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

Audi's sepang blue might look better but I'm not sure
                                https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/6b...56981a5c67.jpg
                                This was no where in my radar, this may be the wife's next vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                                X