No announcement yet.

A-hole from Amazon just drove across my lawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He totally killed those dead patches of grass.

Dick head move for sure, but lets not pretend he murdered your dog. More like tossed a cigarette butt in your ditch.
    sigpic

Comment

Time for a ring doorbell so you can let the lawn squasher have a piece of your mind!

Comment

Well I'm disappointed. No donuts or throwing package from van.

Comment

These people are worthless. Came home one day and we had a package sitting in the street in front of our mailbox. neighbor had their package sitting on top of their brick mailbox. They try hard.

Comment

Nothing to see here folks....move along.

I might get a little pissed for like a half second for something like that. Unless you order a lot off amazon and he's literally making a trail in the yard.

Comment

I'd love a front yard like that!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

word. i just watched and thought to myself those trees are awesome. look at all that shade.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  I'd love a front yard like that!
                  Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                  word. i just watched and thought to myself those trees are awesome. look at all that shade.
                  ^^^^ perspective!

Comment

My mailman has left packages in the middle of our driveway before. Sonofabitch cut through my yard from the neighbors right of way too, so I reported his dumbass to the post master. Everything gets left on the porch now, and no more tire tracks between my drive and the neighbors.

Comment

The fucking delivery guy (different guy) did it again today. I stopped him and bitched at him. I told him if he cant back out, then dont drive down the driveway. The look on his face looked like that has never occurred to him. Called and bitched at Amazon again.

Im putting in sprinklers this year. I need a retractable nail system to line the driveway

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        The fucking delivery guy (different guy) did it again today. I stopped him and bitched at him. I told him if he cant back out, then dont drive down the driveway. The look on his face looked like that has never occurred to him. Called and bitched at Amazon again.

Im putting in sprinklers this year. I need a retractable nail system to line the driveway
                        Griping to Amazon won't do much, better off figuring out if he delivers for FedEx or UPS. Then call the local distribution center that he works for or that his boss is contracted to work for - and complain to them.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Griping to Amazon won't do much, better off figuring out if he delivers for FedEx or UPS. Then call the local distribution center that he works for or that his boss is contracted to work for - and complain to them.
                          He probably doesn't work for either. They have other 3rd parties, and even independent contracts that pick up from their DFW warehouses.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Next time I catch them, I'll ask. I believe these guys are actual Amazon delivery guys though.

My complaint was forwarded to the shipping department and I was told I will be contacted to hear my complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                              Nothing to see here folks....move along.

I might get a little pissed for like a half second for something like that. Unless you order a lot off amazon and he's literally making a trail in the yard.
                              They'll give you a credit of $10 to use on a future purchase.

Comment

Just use Ebay.

Comment

Working...
                                X