Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Hey can someone do a background check on a scumbag for me? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey can someone do a background check on a scumbag for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey can someone do a background check on a scumbag for me?

Ross Allen Gregory

10-08-1966

Can't wait to see it....

Thanks in advance!

That name comes up as an aliases and the birthday doesn't quite match. Describe the man. If he is a pint sized white guy he has a drug and robbery charge and did time in TDCJ starting in 86. Not much else comes up. Pretty minor as crime goes.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Nope this guy is 5-11 185 to 195lbs and sleeved up, and has a boatload of background stuff...

Shows up on the arrest facts website but I am not going to pay for it.....

Ross Allen Gregory may have been arrested in or around of Texas, on or around Oct 8, 2015. All people are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Criminal & Court Records.

Comment

You know we need the Back story

Comment

Inserted himself into someone's life years ago. Stole about 20K worth of jewelry from her.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            That name comes up as an aliases and the birthday doesn't quite match. Describe the man. If he is a pint sized white guy he has a drug and robbery charge and did time in TDCJ starting in 86. Not much else comes up. Pretty minor as crime goes.

Pretty easy to find

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              I pretty much found that same pic and vague line items... I am looking for his individual arrests and convictions. That truthfinder contains about 15 minutes worth of clickbaits and wants a little too much info from me, and a bunch of bullshit in return...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Details....? who has 20k worth of jewelry and what do you plan on doing about it?

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                  I pretty much found that same pic and vague line items... I am looking for his individual arrests and convictions. That truthfinder contains about 15 minutes worth of clickbaits and wants a little too much info from me, and a bunch of bullshit in return...

if its really worth it to you goto to intellus and pay for the search. I think its like $20 for a one time search

Comment

It's not really too hard to accumulate 20K in jewelry. A nice engagement ring and a pendant with matching earings, and one can have that just walking around for the evening...

And, it's not my beef, really. So I'm not out to hunt the guy down, I am quite certain he's paying a price somewhere, somehow.

A few people would gain a little satisfaction knowing the motherfucker was sleeping on a steel cot with a half inch thick pillow, though.

Comment

And, [cowskin rug voice] My wife has about 15k on her body right now, and she hasn't even gotten out of bed yet [\cowskin rug voice].

LOL

Comment

Sounds like someone has a great plan to reduce the quality of their own life.

I sure as hell hope this is your own mom and you're not thinking of playing "captain save a hoe".

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

I sure as hell hope this is your own mom and you're not thinking of playing "captain save a hoe".
                          Ah is a, Ah is a, Should I save her?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Hey now mamma ain't a hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                              And, [cowskin rug voice] My wife has about 15k on her body right now, and she hasn't even gotten out of bed yet [\cowskin rug voice].

LOL
                              Exactly how much do you think your cum is worth?
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X