No announcement yet.

Liberty Burger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liberty has a few of the better beers on tap. i cannot remember for i always get the blood and honey.

my favorite plain bun, patty and cheese burger is braums. i remember when everyone was telling me how fresh in and out was, and i always asked if they had been to braums.

griffs is like taco casa. decent meat. decent cheese. bam. not anything to be mad about.

Comment

There is a time and place for just a good burger, and a time and place for a churched up burger. I enjoy both for different reasons at different times.

I'm far from a Kenny's nutswinger, but for the price it's a far better burger than Twisted Root. Twisted Root is really expensive for what amounts to a pretty bland burger IMO.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        There is a time and place for just a good burger, and a time and place for a churched up burger. I enjoy both for different reasons at different times.
        I totally agree. My wife and I both love Griff's and will travel from northern Collin County to Richadson/Garland for a good Griffs burger.
        Though sometimes she wants a few drinks and Tuna Steak sandwich, so we go to Kenny's in Frisco, it has a very nice ambiance.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I'm far from a Kenny's nutswinger, but for the price it's a far better burger than Twisted Root. Twisted Root is really expensive for what amounts to a pretty bland burger IMO.
        Twisted Root can suck my Cockasaurusmex®, they are expensive and very bland. I go to Kenny's quite a bit and have never had a bad experience there.

<-------Kenny's nutswinger
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The best "no frills" burger I've ever had was at WW Grocery in Hutchins.

12 reviews and 17 photos of W W Burger Grocery "I don't give out 5 stars often. But this little hole in the wall has earned it. Don't be fooled by the looks, this little convenient store, gas station serves up one mean Burger. I have been going here for the past two years, and have added 10 pounds to my waist line to prove how good they can make a burger. For all you new people.... Get the Bacon KING Burger with Fries. And bring your appetite! It is a very modest spot. You would never know that one of the best burgers in the Metro plex can be found here. The owners are not cheap on the fixing either. You get everything you pay for and then some. For those who are near, CALL YOUR ORDER IN. I always do. Give them about 15 minutes and your order can be picked up. If you want to eat there (I wouldn't) they have some tables. But this is a store, so there is a lot of foot traffic. Get in, grab it, and go for broke on your taste buds"
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Vaping LOL. You brought it up.... I knew I was right when I called you a hipster.

I just don't get the whole foo foo burger thing. I wasted a Ben in Hubert kellers foo foo burger joint one night. Sure it was okay, but I'd rather get a burger at Kellers on NW HWY. just because it's expensive, takes forever to get and is covered in assorted shit doesn't make it a great burger. You probably like shit covered torches tacos too.

A burger is about meat and a bun, sometimes cheese. Anything else is getting into the unnecessary fluff unless of course you are disguising the fact that your burger really sucks (like Kennys).

Alternative burger facts..... just like the majority of the news sucks the majority opinion on kennys does too.
            You want to go to Kenny's? I'm buying.
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
            X