No announcement yet.

Focus RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Plechus is who I bought from the first time. Guy was awesome. His dad is the new car sales manager but Scott was under the weather last time I was up there and had to step away. That email I posted did not work for me. Hell those guys probably come and go like the weather.

I thought we also had a Five Star guy on the board somewhere. I know Autonation usually doesn't get into the price gouging to much. Did they have one?
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Try Ali Basham at autonation south Fort Worth. She's the Internet sales manager and has always been easy to deal with.

We need another Skip in this place.

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post

We need another Skip in this place.
        I also miss having North Texas Nissan being owned by one of our guys. That guy really took care of us.

Comment

Trust me. I tried.

Comment

I ended up buying at Bob Moore Ford in Oklahoma City. Every local dealer wanted 5 grand AMV. Westway wanted near 60k for the car, lol.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Cool car, man! Enjoy!!
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow.

Comment

Sweet deal, Ryan.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Right on man! I saw a gray one @ the Tail of the Dragon today, the guy who owned it said he had a built wrx before the RS but couldn't stop talking about how much he loved the car in comparison to the subi. hope you enjoy yours as much as he was
                        Last edited by lowthreeohz; 08-14-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Bad ass. I keep coming back to the Focus every time I start looking for a driver.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                            Hope u end up liking it but my advice is daily it and never mod it or track it. Basic reviews are fanboys who praise it but don't understand that 300 degree oil temps in 3 laps are bad and hardcore track rats that can't stand all the BS Ford put in the factory "save the drivetrain" programming. Leave it stock and daily it. Sell it in three years because it's an AWD 4cyl car....

Again I hope you enjoy it but it highly over rated.....just as the STi is too.

Comment

The tuners seem pretty enthusiastic about the potential, such as AMS, Mountune, Cobb, Hennessey, LethalPerformance, etc. Seems like 400w is just an intercooler, filter, and tune away based on what I am reading.

I have a feeling the car will likely need an oil cooler and RDU cooler to push it hard on track, but I don't really think tracking a car with 67 miles or less like the Vorshlag guys was the best idea, the ECU doesnt finish break-in until 1000miles. Also the vorshlag guys were not really accurate with a lot of their assessments when an engineer pointed out the RDU housing has the same volume and fluid capacity as an STi when they said it was "lawnmower sized" or whatever they said.

Comment

Ryan, leave it stock for fucks sake. 400whp on AWD cars is over 600 at the crank. You are going to have another nightmare. Modding an AWD 4cyl turbo car is like dating a stripper. Sure it can be sexxy....but its going to cost you a fortune, leave you broke and feeling unsatisfied while your buddy with the clean Fox is still throttling his bitch daily.

Comment

Working...
                                X