Clear All

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    I really like that titanium color

Comment

Lol yes. (JJ builds some pretty shit)

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I think it was handguns the first time around. Fuck Dick's, but have you been to the Field & Stream that is connected to a Dick's at 289 and 380? It's pretty sweet with a good selection of guns.

Shit, I didn't read the story before I posted this. That's the American way, right?
        That place is right by my house, and we're in there practically every week buying something. That just changed. So stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          again?
          Exactly, they did this last time

Comment

The color and the curved mag hanging down is what scares the retards. Kinda like "the shoulder thing that goes up."

Someone needs to make wood furniture rifle with a shitty helical mag (like the NK type 88), and a non-pistol grip stock just to fuck with people.

Comment

What a bunch of dicks.

I bought my gun safe at Dick’s. After the Sandy Hook thing I vowed to never set foot in their shit hole store again. I will not support any business that doesn’t support the second amendment.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                What a bunch of dicks.

I bought my gun safe at Dick’s. After the Sandy Hook thing I vowed to never set foot in their shit hole store again. I will not support any business that doesn’t support the second amendment.
                Especially those the knee-jerk to make sheeple feel better.

Comment

They have a bunch of overpriced shit anyways.

Comment

I've got a Fightlite lower in my cart with Brownells. I keep going back and forth with the pistol or rifle lower. I just need to do it. Partially just to troll with and partially cause it looks interesting and fun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I don't always mass murder, but when I do, my primary concern is the style of my weapon.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fuck them! I boycotted them the first time they pulled this shit. Give em time he'll join the same fate as Gander Mountain.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If an Ar15 is an assault (style) rifle, then how come no military oufits use them?
                          Might want to get your lower now if youve been meaning to because they are going up.

Comment

Cabella's be lovin' the new customers.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              Fuck them! I boycotted them the first time they pulled this shit. Give em time he'll join the same fate as Gander Mountain.
                              Same thing I was thinking. They are fucking with the customer base that has the coin to actually effect change.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                I think it was handguns the first time around. Fuck Dick's, but have you been to the Field & Stream that is connected to a Dick's at 289 and 380? It's pretty sweet with a good selection of guns.

Shit, I didn't read the story before I posted this. That's the American way, right?
                                Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch! You can't take 2 God damn minutes to read something before you start with your verbal diarrhea? You could have figured out how dumb you were real quick, I hope you die in a tire fire you half witted fag!

I can't believe I have to do this shit to myself these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X