No announcement yet.

Trump: Take guns first, then go to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lantirn does have a point about you Trump nuthuggers. Ask yourself how'd you'd respond if Hillary, Obama or Biden had proposed the same shit or signed the same EO? You guys would've gone ballistic. Denying that only proves you guys have jumped the Trump shark.

Trump has exceeded expectations so far. What if he is willing to repeal or nullify the 2A to get the wall or healthcare? He's a trader / businessman. He's only trading away Constitutional rights.....

Comment

Oh looks it's AntnEy, capt. save a dumb ass...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I feel Trump is just forcing Dems to reveal they care nothing about actually saving lives, and only about getting rid of the 2nd amendment. There’s a much larger picture than what is being revealed by the MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
          I feel Trump is just forcing Dems to reveal they care nothing about actually saving lives, and only about getting rid of the 2nd amendment. There’s a much larger picture than what is being revealed by the MSM.

Holy shit, there is hope for this site after all.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            What if he is willing to repeal or nullify the 2A to get the wall or healthcare? He's a trader / businessman. He's only trading away Constitutional rights.....
            If that's the case, he's no different than any other deep state traitor. However, I don't feel that's the case.

Comment

For the people who don't see exactly what the end game is...

RUSH: Remember that immigration meeting was completely televised, as was this gun control thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Oh looks it's AntnEy, capt. save a dumb ass...
                Name calling rebuttal..... are naynuts or a fucking demotard liberal? The minute you go down that path you know you've lost. Fact remains if Hillary was proposing this you'd be furious and screaming about Constitutional rights. But you can pretend to be non partisan if you'd like.....

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  Your specific gravity is increasing with every post you make in this thread.

Show me the legislation Trump has signed or the actions Trump has taken to suspend due process. Just in case you are having trouble coming up with an example, there aren't any. There won't be any. He is speaking from both sides of both sides of his mouth to put them Dems in a lose lose situation. It took me longer than others to see his tactics for what they are, apparently it's taking some even longer.
                  It doesn't matter if legislation has been passed or not. Any president who even suggests suspending due process to confiscate guns or violate any other part of the constitution should bother anyone who actually cares about the constitution. You guys (and a majority of gun owners, apparently) don't seem to care because the guy who said it put an R next to his name. AnthonyS is right. If Hillary, Obama, or Biden had said this while president you all would be yelling and screaming about this. Change the D to an R and it is all OK.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

He'll George Orwell was right, but yet again most people are oblivious.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      It doesn't matter if legislation has been passed or not. Any president who even suggests suspending due process to confiscate guns or violate any other part of the constitution should bother anyone who actually cares about the constitution. You guys (and a majority of gun owners, apparently) don't seem to care because the guy who said it put an R next to his name. AnthonyS is right. If Hillary, Obama, or Biden had said this while president you all would be yelling and screaming about this. Change the D to an R and it is all OK.

Wrong. It is all about intention. We are fully aware of the intention the Dems.

The reason this country is becoming a shithole is because of close minded people, such as yourself, who believe people such as myself, voted based on an “R” or a “D.” I look much deeper than that.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                        Wrong. It is all about intention. We are fully aware of the intention the Dems.

The reason this country is becoming a shithole is because of close minded people, such as yourself, who believe people such as myself, voted based on an “R” or a “D.” I look much deeper than that.

I am very closed minded to violations of the Constitution.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          I am very closed minded to violations of the Constitution.

We are absolutely on the same page about that.

Please try and do your own research outside of the MSM and for your own conclusions about what is going on in the country today. Research who owns and controls the corporations and you’ll quickly see why “news” is presented the way it is on all forms of media.

Comment

Like him or hate him, Trump really has made the dems look like shit. Thanks for the read. I chuckled. Those virtue signaling mothers got outsignaled.

Comment

I think the end goal here is to make Feinstein's head explode.

Comment

"I'll sign any immigration bill congress sends me..." Does that sounds familiar? Bob Goodlatte and Lindsey Graham took the bait and how did that work out for the Democrats?

Fast forward to Trump cozying up with DiFi's assault weapon ban, and even added the cherry on top with 'Take the gun first, go through due process second'. Before you go and call for Trump's impeachment, consider this...

1. Gun Control is kryptonite at election time. Just ask Al Gore. Hell, even CNN figured this out...https://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/polit...ics/index.html But you sure can't tell by watching DiFi gnawing at that bait...

2. I've been with the NRA long enough to know Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox would be in DEFCON 5 by now if they seriously think the Donald sold them out. Have you heard anything out of the NRA?

Take a deep breath and watch The Donald go to work prepping the Democrat for an ass-kicking in the mid-term election that they won't soon forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X