No announcement yet.

Don't call the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS 11 News aired a segment on this Friday night. Waller lived at house number 412. According to the report, Officers were not familiar with the concept that even and odd numbered houses are on opposite sides of the street. Given that paperboys and pizza delivery people have a firm grasp on this concept in Jr High and High School, this really says something about the lack of training and the mental midgets that PD's tend to employ.

Oh, and his "attitude was very malicious and not pro police at all." So, there it is, in black and white. You can be legally murdered for not being "pro police". DA declined to indict the officer that murdered him. Surprise, surprise.

Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Pretty sad state of affairs when they let these armed dipshits get away with murder, pathetic!

Comment

• What's really bad is , that if I heard it correctly, a Grand Jury decided not to press charges!
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          CBS 11 News aired a segment on this Friday night.
          On a different channel it was also noted that their GPS put the address on the wrong side of the street

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            On a different channel it was also noted that their GPS put the address on the wrong side of the street
            Technology always has been, and always will be glitchy. That is no excuse for not physically verifying an address. By your account, I guess a no knock warrant on a wrong address, that results in LE murdering homeowners is perfectly acceptable, as long as GPS says they are at the right house.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• It's a cover up for sure. Channel 5 said the old man listened to orders and put the gun down then decided to pick it back up. He had an attitude of this is my house and you can't tell me what to do. Don't even get me started on the filtering process of " jury duty".

Comment

• May every fucking person involved with this abortion of justice die in a car fire
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                X