No announcement yet.

toyota tacoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're highly coveted in the off road world. Extremely reliable. Pretty capable and nimble, and lots of aftermarket support.

Too small for me, and even used ones are outrageously expensive.

Comment

Get a real truck!

Comment

I still dd my 01 Tacoma. I do wish it was bigger but it has been reliable. I bought it used in 05 and have never regretted it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          They're outrageously priced for a small truck. I don't think the fuel mileage is very good either. But, they're reliable as can be, and have about the best resale value you can find.
          yea like $550 to $600 a month

Comment

I like them a lot. My next vehicle will be a Tacoma, but I am looking at the 08-15's. I've been driving Land Cruiser's for some time now, but would like to have a Tacoma again as well.

Comment

Too small for fatasses.

Comment

I looked at getting a new Tacoma back in 2006 but went instead with a Ranger based on price. I remember back then that the emergency brake handle was in what seemed like a weird location along the dash.

Comment

I've always wanted a Tacoma. In fact before the Tacoma was around, I had the T100 fever badly.

But comparing the Tacoma to the Tundra - the Tundra wins out. Just as reliable (numerous going 300K+) crew cab is stupid huge and can tow like nothing is behind you.

Now if your buying the Tacoma for offroading - get it. Otherwise i'd think your paying for something you won't use.

Comment

Yeah, I'd be interested in the Tacoma mainly because of it's offroad abilities and size.. Oh, and extensive aftermarket support, as jluv mentioned.

But I won't be in the market for a couple of years anyways, if I decide to get a pickup.

Comment

Working...
                    X