Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sub 5k turbo coupe

Comment

• As the post says, he's pulled some crazy stuff off over the years and here we go again with his scamming. He also goes by many names when listing items he has stolen from his customers. He will also get his daughters boyfriend to sell you the items. Your car is free game if you leave it. His whole life is about scamming. He is well known by the TRI County Vehicle theft task force. He will hold your car ransom. It took me 3yrs to get it back and this is the condition I received it in.

IF YOU HAVE CARS THERE GET THEM OUT!!!!! If he will let you see them.

This guy doesn't have the balls to come out and confront you once he rips you off, he will send his "girlfriend" to watch you load your shit and she will stand there with a kid in her arms and take pictures, she's right in the middle of it all.

His address is 600 County Rd 704 Joshua, TX 76058

He always has an excuse and he will tell you what you want to hear so you will give him money to start a job he has no intension of doing. There is a reason there are no cars there near completion. If you ask for pictures of your car he will clamp the panels into place and make it look like he's done work so you will leave him alone.

Business names- Rusty toy box, steel monkey

I will start off with the TOP lies he has come up with and if you are familiar with him I'm sure you have heard them and many more.

1. I run over by a car that came off a trailer while saving a little kid that was in the path of the car.

2. My daughter was hit by a mirror that fell of the wall and she's in the hospital.

3. I am out of town in taking my kids to meet up with there mom.

4. I have no electricity because I didn't pay my $500.00 bill and I need money to turn it back on so I can work on your car

5. I can get your car done in 3 weeks

6. Someone broke into my shop and stole your panels, I need more money to buy more but I will take it off your final bill.

7. I had brain cancer and I went to Canada for an experimental treatment and they cured it.

8. I was an Army nurse in Desert Storm.

9. My wife owes me child support and when she pays it I will pay you back.

10. I have car parts for sale (which are other peoples parts)

11. I'm on a school outing with my kid (he goes to those at least 3 times a week every week).

12. I'm in the hospital right now and I don't know when they are going to let me out.

13. I broke my hand (he will send you a picture he got off the internet)

14. I'm not home so you can't come by. (he will be sitting on his lazy ass, funny thing is he will text you back when your sitting outside his house and tell you this and then you will see him walking around outside)

There are many many more that I could write a lie list book.

This guy tool 3k and bought my panels and took my car apart then installed them on another persons car. This is what he does to get by. This is why he likes 1st gen Camaros because a lot of the parts are interchangeable.

These are just a few of his great stories he likes to tell people. Here's the deal, I don't want any more people falling victim to this white trash loser so I am asking you to contact me and let me know what is going on. Please let me know your story and how I can get ahold of you. I would like to get as much info possible about this dead beat so that we can proceed with putting this loser behind bars where he should be. I already have a few people on board and I would like more just to put the last nail in the coffin.

Comment

• If my dad was in to custom cars or building hot rods, he would certainly fall victim to someone like this. Too cheap to take it to a reputable place, gotta learn the hard way every time.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• I'd say the license plate on that one is accurate.

Comment

• Wonder if that was intentional ?

but , yes .. agreed

Comment

• He did the Mustang II front end conversion wrong.
              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• ha!
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by labora View Post
                  he did the mustang ii front end conversion wrong.

roflfao

cn

Comment

• 1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• $1 is too much for that scrap metal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        $1 is too much for that scrap metal.
                        He should have to pay someone to unfuck that car. I like those little wagons.

Comment

Working...
                        X