X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want pics of said stripper

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      If the system worked the officers who took the cash without good reason would be prosecuted. The prosecutor who brought the case with no evidence would be disbarred. None of that will happen.

This person probably racked up tens of thousands in legal fees to get adequate representation.

Sorry, the system doesn't work.
      Apparently there was good reason since there were no punitive monies awarded.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I still want to know more about this "with interest".
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          I still want to know more about this "with interest".
          If they were smart, they would have invested it and not be out a penny.

Comment

Unless they invested it with the City of Fort Worth Employees' Retirement Fund.
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Displaying your anger issues again Brent?

Geez, you should borrow some meds from Frosty.

The challenge still stands if you are game.

Anger issues? You're the middle aged man that gets so worked up over the internet that you threaten anyone who questions your perceived authority. Who has anger issues again? You also have the maturity of a pubescent teenager.

If the system worked the officers who took the cash without good reason would be prosecuted. The prosecutor who brought the case with no evidence would be disbarred. None of that will happen.

This person probably racked up tens of thousands in legal fees to get adequate representation.

Sorry, the system doesn't work.

Exactly.

How many mirrors do you think she looked in while amassing that million?
              lmfao

Why the hell would ANYONE from Califonia (known drug entry point) be driving through Nebraska with $1 million in CASH?

Come on, really??????

It doesn't matter, and it's not any of your business, nor was it the business of the offending officers. Having cash is not illegal.

Being stupid isn't illegal. If it was, you'd be serving a life sentence behind bars.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99
                Come on, you missed the best one.
                I double checked, and I'm not seeing the missed softball.

Comment

How many mirrors do you think she looked in while amassing that million?
                  Unless they invested it with the City of Fort Worth Employees' Retirement Fund.
                  Brilliant!
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Anger issues? You're the middle aged man that gets so worked up over the internet that you threaten anyone who questions your perceived authority. Who has anger issues again? You also have the maturity of a pubescent teenager.
                    It is his new crutch phrase he uses when he has nothing else to post.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Why the hell would ANYONE from Califonia (known drug entry point) be driving through Nebraska with $1 million in CASH?

Come on, really??????
                      Because they are FREE to do so and don't need to tell government they are doing it or why or where they got the money.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Some made up on the side of the road fairy tale isn't a good reason. Thank God the judge saw through this bullshit since some cops can't seem to control themselves.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

since some cops can't seem to control themselves.
                          I'm seeing some similarities here...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I'm seeing some similarities here...
                            I can sense your anger!
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

fuck the police!!

Comment

You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in low-risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend, Asadulah, who works in securities ...

Comment

Working...
                                X