No Jurisdiction, No Problem: Local Police Make Up Their Own Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    LMAO. You are so insightful Eric. Sometimes you are so full of yourself that you can't see reality.

You claim I have become angrier over the last several months, yet you haven't seen me in over 8 months. Whereas the people that I do see on a regular basis thought that statement was pretty damned funny. In fact, I haven't been happier in a long time ... and I am a pretty happy guy contrary to popular opinion.

Now you are going to claim that I am whining a lot lately, but again you don't know me near well enough to know what is sarcasm and what is a legitimate gripe. You want to know the reality of the "get over it and fuck already" post? That was a shot at Matt, who I consider a friend of mine.

You want to start pointing fingers and calling people out on things? Fine, whatever makes you feel better. But you really shouldn't make assumptions based on posts on a forum.
    That's all fine. It doesn't take away from the fact that you've been rampaging around this site like a woman on the rag bitching about everything for the last 6 months. Almost every post you make is complaining about something. Tuck in your labia. Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Since Eric is on disability and has all the time in the world, and an empty house with no one to talk to, he takes his frustrations out on the keyboard, since no one can reach through the screen and punch him in da mouf.

Who would want to punch me in the mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        That's all fine. It doesn't take away from the fact that you've been rampaging around this site like a woman on the rag bitching about everything for the last 6 months. Almost every post you make is complaining about something. Tuck in your labia. Jesus.
        Ok man, whatever you say. Clearly you are right

Comment

Ok man, whatever you say. Clearly you are right

Thanks!

Comment

Lmao, this is amusing. Eric, quit being an asshole......hahaha I can't even type that with a straight face.

Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Oh dear, I've been unfriended on The Book of Face. Jesus Christ. One of these days I'm going to figure out how to rule the world on expended tears.

Comment

Oh dear, I've been unfriended on The Book of Face. Jesus Christ. One of these days I'm going to figure out how to rule the world on expended tears.
                Maybe because I was tired of the good ol days pictures? Perhaps I consider you an annoyance and not a friend. Get over yourself, you aren't that important.

Comment

Maybe because I was tired of the good ol days pictures? Perhaps I consider you an annoyance and not a friend. Get over yourself, you aren't that important.

Have you started vaping recently?

Comment

lol.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don't have a penis in this pissing match, but this shit just cracked me the fuck up
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by cooter View Post
                        i don't have a penis
                        qotd?
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I do have to say....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            I do have to say....

I've been trying to put together a response that would tie into Matt's Mirror Quote List but I've got nothin'. So instead, I shall dispense you with an IT Crowd quote:

Ah, well. Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame, set at gas mark egg on your face.

Comment

I've been trying to put together a response that would tie into Matt's Mirror Quote List but I've got nothin'. So instead, I shall dispense you with an IT Crowd quote:

Ah, well. Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame, set at gas mark egg on your face.
                              Whatever....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                Whatever....

No need to be hateful. In truth I've just been wanting to post that for like two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X