Father Attacks Teacher, but Police Aren't Pressing Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    Uhm.. If this grown man is trying to get with a 15 year old, chances are he's been a sack of shit before. Asswhippins don't prevent you from doing it again. But a jail cell will.

At the very least it will make him take a pause.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      A jail cell will teach you to be more careful and how to get away with it for next time. Jails do not rehabilitate but a tiny tiny percentage of criminals, most just come out and commit bigger crimes.

Beatings tend to work better. Remember when kids had manners and didn't mouth off? Its cause we got our asses beat. When I was 7 I shoplifted some candy. My father did not ground me, he beat my ass and guess what? I never shoplifted again.
      I knew this one dude that used to drink and drive all the time. We were always chewing him out over it. Been in and out of jail for it for a decade for DUIs. One time he was drunk and almost hit this dudes wife so the dude beat the ever living crap out of him. It worked because he stopped drinking and driving all the way until he died 7 or 8 years latter from being hit by a drunk driver.

A good beating will work wonders.

I got my ass beat several times as a kid, wounds will heal and pain goes away. I'm not saying he didn't deserve an Ass beating, but being raped in beat in prison will probably do just fine too, you can't get time back.

Because if the cops don't find anything incriminating because the dad went and played hero, giving the guy and girl time to squash evidence.

Let him post bail after the cops search his house and take his computer ect and then beat his ass. Retaliation is just as risky as aggravated assault.

Catch my drift? It's in the timing. Let him hang himself then come in with the strong arm.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        lol, way to make it about you just because it has the word police in it. Guilty conscience?
        Considering Frosty's modus operandi, you think it's my guilty conscious?

Get over yourself buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Get over yourself buddy.
          Maybe you assume that had you only saw that Frost had posted a new thread. But after reading the title and, even further, the thread...there's no reason to believe it is an FTP thread. Therefore it doesn't make any sense to blame your response on Frost's M.O.

Comment

Fuck that dude, glad he got his ass beat. Now he wont have a job, and will have to start all over at 45 because he's a perv. Maybe he can get some time in the pokey too.

And Props to those cops for not arresting the dad. +1 point in the " not egotistical dickheads " department for using some goddamn common sense.

Another sensational headline blaming the police.

Sorry folks, but police don't press charges, the DA makes that decision.
            Well nevermind, -1 point.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Get over yourself buddy.

What else would it be? The story is obviously positive, yet here is Victim Matt, ready to protect the Internet from any Negative Police Stories, even when they aren't negative. Way to go, slugger. Are you getting royalties from this shit or something?

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                I got my ass beat several times as a kid, wounds will heal and pain goes away. I'm not saying he didn't deserve an Ass beating, but being raped in beat in prison will probably do just fine too, you can't get time back.

Because if the cops don't find anything incriminating because the dad went and played hero, giving the guy and girl time to squash evidence.

Let him post bail after the cops search his house and take his computer ect and then beat his ass. Retaliation is just as risky as aggravated assault.

Catch my drift? It's in the timing. Let him hang himself then come in with the strong arm.
                I got ya.
                Originally posted by exlude View Post
                Maybe you assume that had you only saw that Frost had posted a new thread. But after reading the title and, even further, the thread...there's no reason to believe it is an FTP thread. Therefore it doesn't make any sense to blame your response on Frost's M.O.
                Its because he was PBF (Posting By Frost) so he must be guilty.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  What else would it be? The story is obviously positive, yet here is Victim Matt, ready to protect the Internet from any Negative Police Stories, even when they aren't negative. Way to go, slugger. Are you getting royalties from this shit or something?
                  God forbid anyone question or have an opinion that differs from King Arnold.

Comment

God forbid anyone question or have an opinion that differs from King Arnold.
                    Who are you, Sheriff John Brown?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Who are you, Sheriff John Brown?
                      I'm your Huckleberry.

Comment

I'm your Huckleberry.
                        Am I supposed to be scared ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Am I supposed to be scared ? lol
                          Of me?

Not in the least. I'm "harmless".

Comment

Get over yourself buddy.
                            If I was going to pull your chain Sparky, I'd have said "Oh look! A donut in a boxing ring held by a parts associate from a local auto parts store holding a puppy" and watch you lose your fucking mind.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              If I was going to pull your chain Sparky, I'd have said "Oh look! A donut in a boxing ring held by a parts associate from a local auto parts store holding a puppy" and watch you lose your fucking mind.
                              LOL at you making any comment about someone losing their mind!

Comment

LOL at you making any comment about someone losing their mind!
                                You have no room to talk and you were not even shot in the head. To bitch about other pot stirrers while you're one of them is not exactly sane.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X