Damn! That sounds nasty.

Comment

Bitchin
      14 Raptor
      18 GT350

Comment

Wow, that bitch sounds fucking mean!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks guys! She should be on the rollers this week at some point. That was just the base start tune to get her prepped for a pull.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
            More info on the headlights? Changed out for a fixed unit?
            Sorry, missed this post! There is a dude thats figured out a full carbon fiber setup that wont buldge out like the other designs. They will follow the same lines as if the lights were closed. I am getting the first prototype set that will be 100% CF where the rest will be carbon and fiberglass. He had one set of LED stips to give them that newer car look but just found a better set that will allow the sharper corners. It will have dual projection HIDs and a brow to look a little mean. I am doing a slight smoke cover on them so it wont increase drag at all.
            Hes about a week out from having my set done. LED strips will be a little different and bespoke to my car only. The blue tape is an approximation of the brow and the lense housings will be all black.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              The LPE LS6 is getting installed in a 350Z.

The headlights are a brand new design and will be released in about a month. Serial number 1 is mine! There is no buldge like the standard fixed headlights and the clear cover matches the normal "lid" prefectly so no issues with more drag. Gonna be about $800 in FG and $1000 in CF but he hooked me up with a free CF upgrade since I am the first deposit.
              They look great, much better than the other fixed options I have seen.
              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
              Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                They look great, much better than the other fixed options I have seen.
                And it shaves nearly 23lbs off the nose!

Comment

Not a full pull, we have to double the fuel pump size.

Comment

Her first run on the street. He tore the car down to nothing and got it all together in a week! Not any issues. No leaks or bad sounds or anything. Bad Chad is the man!!

Comment

So are you going to make the 1/2 Mile Race?

Comment

When are the headlights going to be released for sale to the public?

Comment

Nice build. I like those headlights for sure. Honestly, I have been looking for another Miata Club to build but every time I get to looking I start eyeballing the C5 Z06's and FRC cars. One of my favorite years and body styles. Need to finish the monster first and not get distracted.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            So are you going to make the 1/2 Mile Race?
                            I sure hope so. They have guys scouring Houston for the fuel line parts now. Plans are to start tuning at 6pm and run it till its done then I have to drive to Houston tonight (prolly around midnight) and get her and finish breaking in the clutch on the way home. Then gotta leave about 5AM from here to make the 7:15 check in tomorrow morning. Fuck sleep.
                            Originally posted by SLOW 77 View Post
                            When are the headlights going to be released for sale to the public?
                            In about a month. He couldnt get them sent out to show off at the half mile but I donated to help him get 5 use molds so he can start production right away. I also hope he gets a better LED light (they can be orderd without) that allows for a sharper corner on the lower outer edge. The brow will be under the lens so I am curious as to the final outcome. He did send me the pictures of mine though.

Comment

Hope you get everything sorted out and hope to see you there.

Comment

Me too! What will you be driving?

Comment

Working...
                                X