November Half Mile in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Half Mile in Dallas

So whos all planning on running this November at the Texas Half Mile in Dallas on November 11&12? I have the cars suspension, wheels, brakes and tires setup and am just waiting on the new drive-train to be completed.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

So.....nobody?
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

No interest in driving my truck down a half mile drag strip...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Can I still hangout with the cool kids if my mph ends up being ~120?

Comment

Will they allow a convertible?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            They would allow you to drive anything including a unicorn.

CN

Comment

Yes convertibles are allowed. Saturday is sold out. There are only like 12 spots left for Sunday.

Comment

Where's the CL65?
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Its getting 4 more turbos installed.
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

What's the details on the convertible

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                      Where's the CL65?
                      Sold it to a guy in San Fran. I am buying a larger house and wanted to put 1/4 down and that freed up 100k.
                      Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                      Go to the wannagofast website and they will list requierments

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        that freed up 100k.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                          63 Galaxie 500 with a built 427 but I do not have it all the way back together yet. I am working on it at this very moment and have been all day.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Well 87500. But I got another 18k for the sound equipment I bought for it.

Dude just sent me a pic today of the new wheels. Kinda sad to see he instantly threw 22" wheels on it.

Comment

63 Galaxie 500 with a built 427 but I do not have it all the way back together yet. I am working on it at this very moment and have been all day.
                              What kind of power you wanna make? How fast ya think it's going to be?

Comment

Working...
                              X