going from g27 to g19 EDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going from g27 to g19 EDC

besides the obv. caliber and small size increase, any thing else i should consider? im usually a 3-4 oclock or appendix carry guy. thanks gents!!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I'm going to add a G-43 as my every day carry and keep the G-32 in the glove box as back up.

Sorry, I have nothing to add, but I think Jose has a G-19.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There are a ton of appendix and tuckable holsters for the G19. I may actually get a gen 5.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I really like my g19. Been a great gun. Great trigger pull right out of the box. I got the teir one concealed Agis appendix holster with mag caddy for it. Haven’t looked back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have alien gear for my g19 and g43 both. I have two g19s now. One is practically a BBQ gun. Gonna go full retard on it.

Comment

I recently (3 weeks ago) replaced one of my normal revolvers in my front pocket with a Gen2 G19 in a Desantis pocket holster. It only took a few days before it stopped feeling unusual. It is in my left pocket so the mag release is on the outside and for a few days the magazine kept getting released but that has stopped.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              I recently (3 weeks ago) replaced one of my normal revolvers in my front pocket with a Gen2 G19 in a Desantis pocket holster. It only took a few days before it stopped feeling unusual. It is in my left pocket so the mag release is on the outside and for a few days the magazine kept getting released but that has stopped.
              You pocket carry a g19? Are you 8 feet tall? No way I could pocket carry a 19 being 6'5" 300 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I have alien gear for my g19 and g43 both. I have two g19s now. One is practically a BBQ gun. Gonna go full retard on it.
                Dude. Alien Gear?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  You pocket carry a g19? Are you 8 feet tall? No way I could pocket carry a 19 being 6'5" 300 lbs.
                  Amazing huh

Comment

I carry a 19 with a cya iwb I got off Amazon. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Yes I do pocket carry it. I am 5'9" and 195lbs and like to wear cargo pants with deep pockets. I can hardly fit a J-frame into the pockets on jeans. At the moment I also have a Ruger SP101 .357 in my other pocket in the same style holster.

Edit: PM me your number if you need me to text you a picture.

Edit#II: I just found your number and sent you a picture
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-20-2017, 10:29 PM.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Just curious but why not a G26?

Comment

I am 5'6", 170 pounds and occasionally carry a g19 (usually carry a 9mm shield). For me the long grip tends to stick out and print quite a bit more. Nothing extreme and it isnt noticeable to most people who don't pay attention to anything, but I notice it. Thought about getting a g26 but haven't yet. Love the g19 but it get uncomfortable for me a lot faster than my shield or khar, but the double stack width contributes to that as well. Curious why not a g26 since you are used to a g27?
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Dude. Alien Gear?
                            Yes I like the modularity of it and being able to switch pistols and use the same back and clips. Sure the name is stupid but it's the same leather backed / kydex rig everyone else makes and raves about. It also switches from iwb to owb carry easily too. It's the same design everyone markets now.

I had some super nice El Paso saddlery stuff made too, but got sick of little leather shavings all over my front sight. Sure it was prettier but leather flakes clouding my trijicon front sight was a pain in the ass. Thanks to black leather dye that sight was never the same again.

So for one rig I have a g19/g43/p229 kydex shell. I also have a manbag I carry often, and I have another generic leather inside the pants thigh holster. To me the manbag screams, I'm packing but I guess most people are really oblivious.

I've tried everything and if people weren't so fucking uptight, I really prefer old fashioned OWB hip carry. Sadly that draws too many tears, protests and attention in our pussified world.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Dude. Alien Gear?
                              Nothing wrong with my Alien Gear holsters I've been using for several years now.

Comment

Working...
                              X