No announcement yet.

Silencerco Hybrid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit, silencer shop is the fucking easiest thing in the world. They show you what’s in stock, dealer fees and extra costs that may be incurred with using that dealer.

You add a silencer to your cart, select a dealer, use a kiosk if your stuff isn’t in their system, and then wait. Silencer shop mails their can to that dealer for pick up. My last 4 cans I never even had to go into a store until delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      I have to admit, silencer shop is the fucking easiest thing in the world. They show you what’s in stock, dealer fees and extra costs that may be incurred with using that dealer.

You add a silencer to your cart, select a dealer, use a kiosk if your stuff isn’t in their system, and then wait. Silencer shop mails their can to that dealer for pick up. My last 4 cans I never even had to go into a store until delivery.
      got my octane through them, super easy.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        I think I need a Saker.
        Just don't get a MAAD mount.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Just don't get a MAAD mount.
          I think I want a mount that's also a brake. Surefire maybe? Silencerco ASR mount?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
            Also consider that given its diameter even most suppressor height pistol sights will be obscured.

I plan on using this on my 9mm MPX carbine. Any time i put it on a pistol will be for giggles.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            Who is a good suppressor dealer with items in stock in the Fort Worth, North Fort Worth area these days? Runner Runner is a hike for me from Haslet. I am looking to finger-fuck another 9mm can, another 5.56 and another 7.62 (6.5creedmore build).
            I got a chance to check out the Omega K for a 9mm/300BLK out can and it was scary light. Definitely next up on my list.

Per BYBOTIES recommendation, i will have to see about getting it from Eagle Shooting in Lewisville, so i can go up and shoot with it before my stamp comes in.

Comment

Transfers are 4 months right now. I’d look for best price over whether or not i could shoot it.

Comment

4 months? I bet with my luck it will be 18.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  4 months? I bet with my luck it will be 18.
                  Shouldn’t be unless you’re just buying something completely out of stock or from someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing.

Comment

Thankfully, I was able to check out my assigned serial number myself and see its in stock, and the Form 4 is going through SilencerShop's e-file system they have. Fingers crossed!

Best Deal I have seen the Omega 9K has been a radian raptor charging handle and the Omega 9k for 599 for both.

Comment

Working...
                    X