Pending Doom and Gloom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending Doom and Gloom?

Well, looks like the ball is rolling, thanks NRA!

Eh....I think bumpstocks are stupid and I would never buy one myself because all they do is allow you to pointlessly waste tons of ammo with little to no accuracy. BUT.....I don't like the fact that by enacting rules or restrictions on something that really provides little if any benefit to a shooter other than a little bit of fun.....is yet another restriction on our rights and slowly etches away our freedom. Just wait till they ban cars, trucks, busses, riding lawn mowers, tractors and anything else motorized because it COULD be ridden or driven by an intoxicated person and cause harm.

Comment

Agreed, I think they are stupid but that's not the point.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yet another of the ATF's rules that I'll be ignoring. Fuck em
        WH

Comment

Are they going to make it illegal to bumpfire with regular stocks next?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Are they going to make it illegal to bumpfire with regular stocks next?
            They're going to require everyone with a semi-auto install a sensor that automatically notifies all agencies if more than one round is fired in a predetermined amount of time and then send GPS coordinates so they can apprehend you and confiscate your weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              They're going to require everyone with a semi-auto install a sensor that automatically notifies all agencies if more than one round is fired in a predetermined amount of time and then send GPS coordinates so they can apprehend you and confiscate your weapon.
              I've witnessed those shooting at the NRA headquarters range get a shellacking for rapid firing. Their reasoning is it's a 50yd. range and don't want projectiles bouncing off the ceiling.

Comment

So all we need to do is keep inventing dumb accessories to offer up as low hanging fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  They have something currently that is close...Shot Spotter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    So all we need to do is keep inventing dumb accessories to offer up as low hanging fruit.
                    Not a terrible idea....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Barrel shrouds!
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                      X