No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch the talking dead? A guy from Tennessee called in with some crazy shit
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Soooo no one found it odd that the woodbury people retreated so easily, including the governor. Seemed way to simple to turn them away.

Comment

• Naaaa. They even said it before getting shot. Not fighters.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Anyone watch the talking dead? A guy from Tennessee called in with some crazy shit
          What did he say?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            What did he say?

"The hour is coming. The hour is coming. All that are in the grave shall hear his voice..."

Comment

• Wtf?
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                "The hour is coming. The hour is coming. All that are in the grave shall hear his voice..."
                John the revelator called in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  John the revelator called in?
                  Actually Bob from Chattanooga. There was passage highlighted in a bible during the episode... people are saying it had to do with that, but to be honest I didnt read what the passage said when I watched it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                    Actually Bob from Chattanooga. There was passage highlighted in a bible during the episode... people are saying it had to do with that, but to be honest I didnt read what the passage said when I watched it.
                    Something about good and evil. I can't remember the exact quote.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Creator tweeted today season 4 is cancelled. Then his twitter account was cut off.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        Creator tweeted today season 4 is cancelled. Then his twitter account was cut off.
                        April fools...
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'm on the fence about whether to continue wasting my time with this show or not. I do believe I have see the best that it has to offer thus far (Season 1).
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            I'm on the fence about whether to continue wasting my time with this show or not. I do believe I have see the best that it has to offer thus far (Season 1).
                            You're right, don't bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              I'm on the fence about whether to continue wasting my time with this show or not. I do believe I have see the best that it has to offer thus far (Season 1).
                              I gave up on it three weeks ago, and my life has changed for the better.

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X