No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• The caption the guy posted was: "Made friends with this guy before the movie started.... Just in case."

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
          Shaq and Sandy Hook Guy in the same theatre?
          Aurora theater shooter..

Comment

• list of people who dont pay attention to mass shootings:

Denny

Comment

• The fact that y'all don't get the humor in Denny's post is proof that your Master has a Puli by his side.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• <---- #LEFT LANE LEFT LANE!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      So Kasich wrote a letter to himself thanking himself for his own support of the ban?
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          So Kasich wrote a letter to himself thanking himself for his own support of the ban?
                          Looking at the date, I'm assuming that signature is from Bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            Looking at the date, I'm assuming that signature is from Bill.
                            I am refering to the signature block below that which indicates it came from Kasich's office and where it looks like he should have signed. If that was from Bill shouldn't it have the signature block of the President?

Edit: I see the white house seal at the top but the signature line doesn't make sense if it was from the President.
                            Last edited by LANTIRN; 03-16-2016, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              I am refering to the signature block below that which indicates it came from Kasich's office and where it looks like he should have signed. If that was from Bill shouldn't it have the signature block of the President?

Edit: I see the white house seal at the top but the signature line doesn't make sense if it was from the President.
                              Surely you're fucking with us right? I mean it's only a letter format that's been used millions of times....

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                                Surely you're fucking with us right? I mean it's only a letter format that's been used millions of times....
                                Why would one sign their name above someone else's signature block? Every letter format I remember being taught in school would have put Kasich's info at the top of the letter since it was addressed to him, and where that pic shows his info should be Clinton's info.

Comment

Working...
                                X