No announcement yet.

What happened? I thought we were bragging again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm avoiding this post, but let me make two more real fast. Im gonna get a smaller house, I need a bigger house. Humble brag humble brag. The only thing missing was a comment about liberal shitbags.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Yes I'm avoiding this one. I made my point and took down personal info. The suite only cost us $150 for the night. It's all about who you know. The amenities were free too, again who you know.

And what I posted was liquid cash outside of investments. One of my investment accts is well over 100k and growing. 2nd is just under 100k should go over next year. Wife's is around 50k. I track it all in one spreadsheet like a lunatic. Future involves downsizing current house and buying something cheaper so we can get beach or mountain retreat next. When I retire I will have 2 or more places, as many as 4. None extravagant of course but I will have options.

Time to go work on the garage since it's going to need to host another car soon. I really need some car storage or a house with a bigger garage.

Have fun and don't judge a guy just because he prefers cargo shorts, Rangers t shirts, cheap tacos and cash cars for hobby cars. I grew up dirt poor and I can say my kids won't experience that unless they are stupid.
      Hell, now it's even more pathetic.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Yes I'm avoiding this one. I made my point and took down personal info. The suite only cost us $150 for the night. It's all about who you know. The amenities were free too, again who you know.

And what I posted was liquid cash outside of investments. One of my investment accts is well over 100k and growing. 2nd is just under 100k should go over next year. Wife's is around 50k. I track it all in one spreadsheet like a lunatic. Future involves downsizing current house and buying something cheaper so we can get beach or mountain retreat next. When I retire I will have 2 or more places, as many as 4. None extravagant of course but I will have options.

Time to go work on the garage since it's going to need to host another car soon. I really need some car storage or a house with a bigger garage.

Have fun and don't judge a guy just because he prefers cargo shorts, Rangers t shirts, cheap tacos and cash cars for hobby cars. I grew up dirt poor and I can say my kids won't experience that unless they are stupid.
        It's funny you tried so hard to come off as a true DFWstangs baller, bragging about buying this suite, and the adjacent squite, and then once you were brought back down to reality you're not back pedaling and talking about the cheap ass hotel and free amenities...
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I can buy and sell all you fools!!!

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
            I can buy and sell all you fools!!!
            How much are you offering?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              How much are you offering?
              Not much

Comment

Bragging about how much money you have rarely works out in any environment. There is always someone with a lot more than you have. Once you get around people with shit tons of money you will realize that they put their pants on one leg at a time and at the end of the day they have a lot of the same problems that you do. Even if they have billions. They just get to blow off steam in different ways. They still go to work. They still deal with shit. They still have to get up in the morning at 5:30 to fucking work out. Their wife is still a pain in the ass. None of that changes, it is the human condition and no amount of dick measuring makes it go away.

Just be happy with what you have, always try to do better and be glad you didn't make enough mistakes to be living under a bridge like some people in this life.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Bragging about how much money you have rarely works out in any environment. There is always someone with a lot more than you have. Once you get around people with shit tons of money you will realize that they put their pants on one leg at a time and at the end of the day they have a lot of the same problems that you do. Even if they have billions. They just get to blow off steam in different ways. They still go to work. They still deal with shit. They still have to get up in the morning at 5:30 to fucking work out. Their wife is still a pain in the ass. None of that changes, it is the human condition and no amount of dick measuring makes it go away.

Just be happy with what you have, always try to do better and be glad you didn't make enough mistakes to be living under a bridge like some people in this life.
                  This maybe the best shit ive read on here in a long time.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Yes getting a good deal on a suite, two adjoining rooms and free amenities somehow makes me a bad guy. I'm not a baller and don't pretend to be, but I do get to enjoy a nice life. Getting good deals is bad now...... your hate and vitriol make me smile. Should I mention my vacation next month where I'm staying in Hilton all week for free? 6 plus wineries and viewing waterfalls and eating out are where I will spend my money instead. I guess using my travel miles and hotel points means I'm not a baller too.... keep whining and I'll keep smiling.

It's funny how everyone that posts replies is an ass about it. It's expected and hilarious. What's be shocking is if one of you Neanderthal fucks was smart enough to try and figure out how you could have a better life instead. Like I told a few people at the party adapting upward sure is a lot easier than going the opposite direction.

Comment

Agreed. I just wanted to show the asshats that think I've never done some of the things I say I have a small glimpse. I know plenty of people with more like damn near everyone we had over Saturday. I just wanted to irritate the you can't afford to get a car painted crowd a bit. Mission accomplished. I took the shit down and days later asshats still jawing about it.

Comment

People who have money don't put up pathetic attempt after pathetic attempt to prove to everyone they have money. You're a pretender who doesn't know how to handle himself.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

be glad you didn't make enough mistakes to be living under a bridge like some people in this life.
                          always taking that jab at NayNay!!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Hell, now it's even more pathetic.
                            yeah.... those figures would have been marginally "impressive" to a 21yr old ELVIS..... 41....not so much.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lmfao @ the fact that this all started from him sucking his own cock about a fucking poor man's Porsche and a fucking C4 Vette. hahahahahahahaha
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

damn charcuterie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X