No announcement yet.

GTA5 pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloading the game right now, I need a stress reliever, and I'm not drinking so this will have to do. What do y'all recommend as the first thing to do on the game? mods? multi player? story?

Comment

• Story.

Comment

• the value in GTA5 is the single player. Multiplayer (in my opinion) is kind of a gimmick. There is no real purpose or point to it, just to burn time. I have just as much fun, or more fun playing the single player.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Mutliplayer is fun if you have all the toys. The heists and missions are good, but the lobby is pretty much a free for all where everyone is out to kill everyone. (Everybody is a Trevor)

The single player is entertaining if you haven't done the story do that first, and if you mod single player make 100% sure you have all your mods deleted before doing any online. I got a temp ban a few weeks ago because I forgot to delete one.
          1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
          1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
          2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Working...
          X