My new to me AK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new to me AK

PWS Muzzle Brake, Parrabellum Armament rail and rear sight, hogue grip, Burris Fastfire Red Dot, G2 trigger, and cheek piece from Samson.

Comment

Should do nicely. I'm becoming a pretty big fan of the 7.62x39 compared to 5.56. I'm thinking of building a PSK 47 soon. I'm also leaning to a CZ 527 carbine in the same caliber as a do it all scout type rifle.

I have a crappy AK with a primary arms red dot on it, and well I love it for what it is. It's the best inexpensive bullet shooter ever. Super reliable and accurate enough to be very dangerous.

Comment

AK's are pretty awesome weapons platforms, and plenty accurate for what it is.
        1995 Cobra #404
        1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
        1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Pretty excited on this purchase. I got it all for $800 with 12 mags and the rounds too..

Comment

Damn, that's a great deal. Nice score!

Comment

I never cared much for the under folders despite the fact that I used to carry one everywhere I went. No one was smart enough to come up with cheek rest that you have on your rifle back when I toted mine. You got that for a really good price. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

No, I haven't shot it. I picked it up yesterday evening. My cousin built it, shot it a few times and put it back in his safe. He did say "Dude, this mother fucker is going to be loud"

I hardly have time to shoot due to the business, but Im sure I will shoot it sometime soon. Just gotta make the time.

Comment

How is that cheek piece? I love the folders, but never would put money down on one because I felt they needed something like that.

Comment

The cheek piece is great.. Overall very satisfied with the gun.

Comment

Working...
                    X