Ar 15 - 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Ok.. So can someone point me in the right direction for the AR i want?

Here is what i want..

stock that will collapse
    handle
    cheap but decent sights (good to 100 yards ISH) no scope at this time
    light laser combo

Is that do-able under 900 bucks or am i crazy?
    I would also like a nice top rail thing
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

light laser combo
      This is the only area that might be difficult in that budget.

Yes you could buy a cheap laser and mount it on although it wont hold zero for long. Laser's that will stay on target will cost some $$$ that will eat into you're budget.

Comment

so what do you recommend i purchase?
        Just wanting a .223?
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Upper
          Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Complete lower with colapsable stock

Carry handle

That puts it right around $800 before tax and an FFL fees on the lower. Now if you're wanting a nice rail on it you're going to have to shell out an extra couple hundred for that. But here's a fully functioning AR15 for $800 and it's even 5.56
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

You could always do the CMMG bargain bin $600 complete ar15 in 5.56 plus ffl then just put a carry handle on it.

Comment

If you would have ordered yesterday, you could have had a complete rifle for right at $500.

I picked up a Delton complete kit with a couple upgrades to my door for $510...add on the lower receiver we did a group buy during the Obama scare for and Im at $600. You can pick up a receiver for cheaper right now, and a kit without upgrades was $400

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
                AR15.com is your web resource. Buy a lower parts kit. You dont need to know all about them first. First you need to decide what kind of shooting you are going to be doing.

I built my first stripped lower yesterday and it went great. Looks awesome with my 50 cal upper on it. I have 4 more stripped lowers that I bought before the new regime took over. Different brands to check fit and function and see which I like. One is going to turn into a SBR and one will be long varmint gun. Others will probably sell. I have been shooting them for years but these are first attempts at building.
                AR15.com was a real wealth of info. Although a lot of the basic stuff was a little dated. He kept emphasizing the preban vs postban stuff and since the ban is gone now we don't really have to worry about that anymore, right?
                2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
                2011 Harley Davidson F150
                2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

Working...
                X